Related Forum Threads
- Custom Critter Carriers,Coops,Tractors,Hutches;etc Last post on 2/23/13 at 7:34pm in Where am I? Where are you!
Resin Chicken Coop
Edited on 5/14/13
- The Little Red BarnEdited on 4/29/13
- ChooksChick's Hints for HenthusiastsEdited on 3/30/13
- Covered Wagon and Chik'n Hut Mobile Chicken Coops
- topicSmall Coops
Alphabetical Article List
<3chickens<3's Chicken Coop
6, day old pullets
Enjoying their first time outside, 2.5wks old
Tragedy occured a couple days ago, the above bench wall fell over and squished and killed my (just found out) plymouth barred rock. May Rosie R.I.P.
New and improved outdoor pen for them to let them explore outside. 3 wks old.
Dogs thoroughly checking them out...
Outgrew the little rubbermaid brooder...
Found an extra woodbox so it has been transformed into the new brooder for the next 3 weeks til they move into their coop
Little man Brayden checking out the chicks
COOP CONSTRUCTION HAS BEGUN!!
The floor! 4x6 framed and plywood. DH and DR (Dear Rob)lol.
Vinyl flooring applied for easy cleaning! $5 from Restore
Almost done the second wall.
2x4's leftover from another project $0
2 walls done, south and north. window still needs to be cut out
great job done by DH and DR. done for tonight :)
Location, location, location!
Kiersten testing out the floor of the coop
Kiersten helping with the east wall.
Alyssa inspecting the 3 walls
Chicken door check!
roof being shingled
99% complete, need cover on pen and windows installed. nice weather is here so they should be ok for a bit.
the feeders, food has been changed to a smaller jug so they both now fit under the coop.
WHAT AM I??
and ME the little black one :)
and finally another pic...
- The Little Red Barn
- › Connecticut! 3 seconds ago
- › The Q&A Game! 5 seconds ago
- › Bare skin 13 seconds ago
- › @Monsters@ rp (anyone invited!) 19 seconds ago
- › Turkeys For 2013 21 seconds ago
- › My hen is a rooster 24 seconds ago
- › Boys VS Girls 39 seconds ago
- › How many hours can eggs stay ok without the hen warming them? 41 seconds ago
- › Ducclelover10's chat thread! (Continued) 50 seconds ago
- › bleeding from a missing claw 53 seconds ago
- › Leghorn by DavidKerk
- › Little Giant - 3 Gallon Plastic Poultry Waterer - PPF3 by 29PalmsRanch
- › Pullet-Shut Automatic Chicken Door Chickendoors.com by celticgarden
- › Mallard by Zombified
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by LeslieDJoyce
- › Automatic King Size Poultry Fount - 2550 by LeslieDJoyce
- › Chantecler by BravewingTheHen
- › Cochin by BravewingTheHen
- › Ameraucana by starbugs
- › Cornish Cross by cynthiagee
- › From citygirl to backyard chicken farmer by Kathie816
- › Teen Babies! A TragicStory (chicken edition) by McCaskill
- › Keeping a rooster or not - pro's and cons by Mr MKK FARMS
- › Rich & Sarah's "Cozy Cochin... by Scifisarah
- › And it's DONE! by PatQ
- › Chicken's Communication by roostersandhens
- › Yearg's Chicks - The Coop by YeargsChicks
- › "Mattersville" Coop/Pergola by match-nickel
- › Maggie's "Fab 6" Brooder by chixrus2013
- › Our humble coop - for 4 chickens. by Aussie-Chook