Breed Information, Comments, and Experience with breed:Standard American Gamefowl Line Morgan WhiteHackle Pearl White Leg Straight Comb. Amazing animals to own very string and proud of themselves.Always come spangleds never a solid color just a difference variation in males..some produce more red in their neck hackle feathers some more white..in females some are a light cream brown color and some are a dark chocolate color..chicks are born either white or like i say chipmunk coloring.Hens are very protective of their nests and chicks.They will trade turns of who watches over the babies sometimes i see hens with 14 at a time sometimes 2 or 3 or none..always have the main Brood male watching over.Yound males are kept in line by Broodcock when ever they start something he scares them off with a simple wing flpping of if its more serious then a peck to the head.Females are calm easy to handle birds like to dust bathe alot can easily be picked up and handeled when not in mom mode..
Gear mentioned in this article:
Related Forum Threads
- I have looked all over, but can't find what breed this hen is. Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:28pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
American Game Bbred White Red Pyle Silver Duckwing Golden Duckwing
Last edited: 1/10/12
- itemAmerican Gametagged by System, 1/10/12
Alphabetical Article List
American Game Red And White Spangled Morgan Whitehackle
Currently, there are 1900 Active Users (273 Members and 1627 Guests)
- › My leukemia's back. 5 seconds ago
- › INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! 11 seconds ago
- › California - Northern 18 seconds ago
- › Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!) 19 seconds ago
- › Wyoming Unite!!!! 26 seconds ago
- › New 41 seconds ago
- › Show off your house ducks! 1 minute ago
- › Quotes and thoughts for the day 1 minute ago
- › What kind of Turkeys are these 1 minute ago
- › Book Em Danno25's Tree-House! 1 minute ago
- › Barred Rock by Virus
- › Olive Egger by Soot the silkie
- › Easter Eggers by Semper
- › Red Sex Link by chickenewbee
- › Chicken Health For Dummies by NorthFLChick
- › Rhode Island by Chook Kingdom
- › Keeping Chickens by applebutter14
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy by applebutter14
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by peastix
- › American Game Bantams by ChickenQuail007
- › Attack survivor
- › DIY Styrofoam Incubator - Frankenbator
- › My Black Sex-Link, Blackberry
- › Our Chicken Shack
- › Our First Chicken Coop in Wisconsin
- › My sweet girls!
- › Common Rooster Myths - Clearing Up Rooster...
- › Wichita Coop in AZ
- › Beak Brokers Random Flock
- › Pure English Silver Laced Orpington,...