Breed Information, Comments, and Experience with breed:Standard American Gamefowl Line Morgan WhiteHackle Pearl White Leg Straight Comb. Amazing animals to own very string and proud of themselves.Always come spangleds never a solid color just a difference variation in males..some produce more red in their neck hackle feathers some more white..in females some are a light cream brown color and some are a dark chocolate color..chicks are born either white or like i say chipmunk coloring.Hens are very protective of their nests and chicks.They will trade turns of who watches over the babies sometimes i see hens with 14 at a time sometimes 2 or 3 or none..always have the main Brood male watching over.Yound males are kept in line by Broodcock when ever they start something he scares them off with a simple wing flpping of if its more serious then a peck to the head.Females are calm easy to handle birds like to dust bathe alot can easily be picked up and handeled when not in mom mode..
Gear mentioned in this article:
Related Forum Threads
- I have looked all over, but can't find what breed this hen is. Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:28pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
American Game Bbred White Red Pyle Silver Duckwing Golden Duckwing
Last edited: 1/10/12
- itemAmerican Gametagged by System, 1/10/12
Alphabetical Article List
American Game Red And White Spangled Morgan Whitehackle
Currently, there are 816 Active Users (63 Members and 753 Guests)
- › When to switch feed 2 minutes ago
- › International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP 6 minutes ago
- › Aggressive pullets/hens 7 minutes ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 8 minutes ago
- › Utah! 13 minutes ago
- › Need HELP with pasty "constipated" butt!! Can I "Express bowel"???? 17 minutes ago
- › Leghorn Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Baby chicks- crumbles vs pelleted chick feed 33 minutes ago
- › outcasting my silver pencil :( 34 minutes ago
- › Hen poops a lot and has lost weight. 36 minutes ago
- › Ancona by Top Rooster
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by austrolover1
- › Australorp by amanda1
- › Swedish Flower chicken by SHERRING7712
- › Rhode Island by SHERRING7712
- › Barred Rock by roddycn1216
- › Sultan by Alexc844
- › Lavender Pekin by Eggs on Toast
- › Leghorn - Bantam by Eggs on Toast
- › Silkie by Aylala88
- › The Educational Lives of Our Four Ducks -...
- › Cleaning the Run
- › Easter eggers~the history and more.
- › Raising baby chicks~tips and tricks
- › Lightweight Ducks~Why to have them
- › Ducks~Answer as to why to keep them and which...
- › Our peeps! From 5 weeks until now...
- › Hen or Rooster?
- › Duck houses:ideas and cleaning.
- › My Red and White Coop