Breed Information, Comments, and Experience with breed:Standard American Gamefowl Line Morgan WhiteHackle Pearl White Leg Straight Comb. Amazing animals to own very string and proud of themselves.Always come spangleds never a solid color just a difference variation in males..some produce more red in their neck hackle feathers some more white..in females some are a light cream brown color and some are a dark chocolate color..chicks are born either white or like i say chipmunk coloring.Hens are very protective of their nests and chicks.They will trade turns of who watches over the babies sometimes i see hens with 14 at a time sometimes 2 or 3 or none..always have the main Brood male watching over.Yound males are kept in line by Broodcock when ever they start something he scares them off with a simple wing flpping of if its more serious then a peck to the head.Females are calm easy to handle birds like to dust bathe alot can easily be picked up and handeled when not in mom mode..
Gear mentioned in this article:
Related Forum Threads
- I have looked all over, but can't find what breed this hen is. Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:28pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
American Game Bbred White Red Pyle Silver Duckwing Golden Duckwing
Last edited: 1/10/12
- itemAmerican Gametagged by System, 1/10/12
Alphabetical Article List
American Game Red And White Spangled Morgan Whitehackle
Currently, there are 1710 Active Users (216 Members and 1494 Guests)
- › How Often to Feed Egg Shells 7 seconds ago
- › Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!) 8 seconds ago
- › Coturnix Quail Basics- Information and Pictures Galore 9 seconds ago
- › Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 minute ago
- › Help - Broody Hen - Eggs not fertile 1 minute ago
- › Buff Orpington chicks. White feathers? 2 minutes ago
- › Newborn duckling with a limp. 3 minutes ago
- › Simple PVC Feeder (PICS) 3 minutes ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE! 3 minutes ago
- › Fat legs 4 minutes ago
- › Serama by SJchickens
- › Polish by chick fire
- › chicken coop, up to 5 chickens, Pets Station by BDutch
- › Ameraucana by EggyTheHen
- › Australorp by lozpearl
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by naturalchickens
- › American Game Bantams by ahmadeido
- › Orpington by QueenMisha
- › Rhode Island by QueenMisha
- › Easter Eggers by bappl
- › Raising a Human Imprinted...
- › Blooie's Rockin' Deviled Eggs
- › Chicken Arc
- › **How to photograph your chickens and other...
- › Kino's Flock [Image Heavy]
- › The Key to Happy Hens and Healthy Eggs
- › Kids with Disabilities Can Enjoy Chickens Too!
- › How to Take Your Chicken Photography to a...
- › Goat Kidding
- › Aussie backyard coop.