Breed Information, Comments, and Experience with breed:Standard American Gamefowl Line Morgan WhiteHackle Pearl White Leg Straight Comb. Amazing animals to own very string and proud of themselves.Always come spangleds never a solid color just a difference variation in males..some produce more red in their neck hackle feathers some more white..in females some are a light cream brown color and some are a dark chocolate color..chicks are born either white or like i say chipmunk coloring.Hens are very protective of their nests and chicks.They will trade turns of who watches over the babies sometimes i see hens with 14 at a time sometimes 2 or 3 or none..always have the main Brood male watching over.Yound males are kept in line by Broodcock when ever they start something he scares them off with a simple wing flpping of if its more serious then a peck to the head.Females are calm easy to handle birds like to dust bathe alot can easily be picked up and handeled when not in mom mode..
Gear mentioned in this article:
Related Forum Threads
- I have looked all over, but can't find what breed this hen is. Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:28pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
American Game Bbred White Red Pyle Silver Duckwing Golden Duckwing
Last edited: 1/10/12
- itemAmerican Gametagged by System, 1/10/12
Alphabetical Article List
American Game Red And White Spangled Morgan Whitehackle
Currently, there are 2428 Active Users (281 Members and 2147 Guests)
- › drakes 15 seconds ago
- › Troyergals Chat Thread!!! 24 seconds ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 26 seconds ago
- › Never raised ducks and they will be hatching in 2 weeks 28 seconds ago
- › Introducing the new to the old? 1 minute ago
- › Barnevelder breeders lets work together and improve the breed 1 minute ago
- › Feather Issues 1 minute ago
- › Keep a word, drop a word! 1 minute ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 1 minute ago
- › Incubators Anonymous 2 minutes ago
- › Lakenvelder by Minnowey
- › Sicilian Buttercup by Hishigata
- › Orpington by jallen062
- › Favacauna by BlueJuniper
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by acemario
- › Malay by QueenMisha
- › Bantam-Cochin by givengrove
- › Ameraucana by melishkia
- › Featherman Poultry Set Up Special With Chill Tank by rjohns39
- › Jumbo White Coturnix by Jaromo99
- › One Myth and One Lie About—Egg's
- › SERAMA INCUBATION TIPS ~ Not hard to hatch...
- › casportpony's random chicken pictures
- › Best Pictures of 2017.
- › Soo EggCited the ladies will be here next...
- › Coop-A-Cabana and Coop de Ville....Soo...
- › Integrating new birds at 4 weeks old.
- › \~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a Wild Horse...
- › A Few of my BYC Besties
- › Duck Year, A Love Story