Anderson Tavern Farm's Page
This is Anderson Tavern Farm established in 1810. The farm is a well documented stop in the wagon road west starting in about 1820. Settlers would stop for water, refreshement and to trade before entering the dangerous double "S curve through the Allegheny. The original roadbed is still used as the main drive through the farm.
On 30+ acres, we currently have 5 horses, a dog and 4 chickens. We also have a large number of wild turkey on our property.