Related Forum Threads
- Custom Critter Carriers,Coops,Tractors,Hutches;etc Last post on 2/23/13 at 7:34pm in Where am I? Where are you!
ChooksChick's Hints for Henthusiasts
Edited on 3/30/13
- Serenity Garden Coop (Witchita Cabin knockoff)Edited on 3/18/13
- Virginia Woodland CoopEdited on 4/28/13
- Mukilteo Coop
- topicMedium Coops
Alphabetical Article List
Awtandrocks's Chicken Coop
Heres a few quick pictures of my coop progress over the weekend.
Showing my skills! I wear that nail bag like I was born with it :-) .
Wire up. The picture doesn't do it justice, it has more bubbles in it than a hot tub full of burrito eating beer drinkers. I hate chicken wire!!!
Setting the foundation for the coop.
Initial framing of the coop.
This taken months later but it is being lived in now. That is the start of some nest boxes you see on the ground.
Shot of the sliding door between the coop and run.
The side window and the pull for raising the sliding door.
Back door of the coop.
roosts inside... it is a little small. didn't plan very well. at least this is just their overnight location.
Shot of the sliding door from inside.
Little lady watching over the flock.
Relish tray feeder on the bottom of my free bucket!!
The waterer is a free bucket also that has a rubber seal around the top and a twist valve on the top to provide the vapor lock.
Pictures of the nest boxes
<a href="http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m226/trueguru/?action=view¤t=100_1009.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m226/trueguru/100_1009.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
<a href="http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m226/trueguru/?action=view¤t=100_1010.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m226/trueguru/100_1010.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
Slide open panel to access the eggs from outside.
<a href="http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m226/trueguru/?action=view¤t=100_1011.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m226/trueguru/100_1011.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
<a href="http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m226/trueguru/?action=view¤t=100_1012.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m226/trueguru/100_1012.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
<a href="http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m226/trueguru/?action=view¤t=100_1013.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m226/trueguru/100_1013.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
- Serenity Garden Coop (Witchita Cabin knockoff)
- › When did YOUR hen go broody? 45 seconds ago
- › Does raising the temperature in an incubator help the chicks to... 48 seconds ago
- › Faverolles Thread 56 seconds ago
- › Flock of 100 meat birds, I lost 15 so far help! 2 minutes ago
- › composting with chickens 4 minutes ago
- › ***3 Adorable Pekin Ducklings -in Ohio- Need a BETTER HOME*** 5 minutes ago
- › Yum or Yuck? 6 minutes ago
- › Hey Yall! 6 minutes ago
- › Heritage Large Fowl Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD! 8 minutes ago
- › Brabanter by mtmimi777
- › Orpington (Buff)-319 by marvun22
- › Indian Runner by marvun22
- › Rouen by marvun22
- › Khaki Campbell by marvun22
- › Pekin by marvun22
- › Bantam-Cochin by ChickenRaiser95
- › Cream Legbar originally bred by R. C. Punnett by KPenley
- › Silkie by Chickie Mama
- › Brahma by Chickie Mama
- › Fowl Territory by softblooper
- › Cozy Coop in Cape by ShamSham
- › Poor Man's Chicken Coop for zero dollars by IceAngel
- › Fresh Eggs from Spoiled Chickens by lilnursetara
- › New to web site. Need advise on how to help... by Marie Joye
- › My foray into chicken ownership by Katcynth
- › My six chicks!!!!! So cute by My Six Chicks
- › Hatching<3 by Nike
- › Blue and Whie Delight by 12chickenlover3
- › Coop La Fiesta by jpruett86