Related Forum Threads
- Custom Critter Carriers,Coops,Tractors,Hutches;etc Last post on 2/23/13 at 7:34pm in Where am I? Where are you!
Resin Chicken Coop
Edited on 5/14/13
- The Little Red BarnEdited on 4/29/13
- ChooksChick's Hints for HenthusiastsEdited on 3/30/13
- Covered Wagon and Chik'n Hut Mobile Chicken Coops
- topicSmall Coops
Alphabetical Article List
Chris10sen's Chicken Coop
Welcome To Our Back Yard
12 days and counting until my 4 babies arrive....2 Red stars, 1 EE, and 1 silver laced wyandotte.
Well all five made it safely yesterday( June 23rd 2010) from MPC. Yep, I called the Friday before they shippped Monday and added a Australorp.
They are the cutest thing. Although it takes a little bit to get used to their sleeping "look". We thought for sure the one was a goner!
Day one with our cuties. Betty(Australorp), Lulu (EE), Pancake (SLW), Henrietta (RS), and Jezabell (RS with dark strips down her back)
DD with her Betty (She got first pick, I am pretty sure the two of them are a perfect match, the two Princesses)
All five sleeping the first night.
My home made brooder by my DH. We do have a top made out of hardware cloth for it when they start to take flight!
Just look at that face!
The Babies Are Growing Up Fast..week 2
Jezebel (Red Star)
Our Coop Project
This was the planning stage. We were scouting out the best location and size of the coop. Notice the cute Aussie helping out. (FYI that is my neighbors junk)
DH measuring twice, cutting once.
We decided to attach the wire directly to the bottom frame because I might have to move the coop one day.
Making progress w/ help of ds.
End of day two of coop project.
Starting to take shape.
- The Little Red Barn
- › Michigan Thread - all are welcome! 1 minute ago
- › Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST! 2 minutes ago
- › Setting eggs today...20th May...anyone else? 4 minutes ago
- › Bay Area BYCers! 4 minutes ago
- › How do you reduce feed waste? 5 minutes ago
- › Starting new at BYC 6 minutes ago
- › Miracle Eggs 7 minutes ago
- › No eggs for 3 weeks now.... 9 minutes ago
- › Bored chickens. 13 minutes ago
- › Hatched...what now? 15 minutes ago
- › Belgian d'Uccle by dbhdoc
- › Orpington by plund
- › Red Sex Link by Hogs and Horns
- › Japanese by MoodyBroody622
- › Sicilian Buttercup by Glimmer Otnes
- › White Leghorn Pullets by HershelMS
- › Wyandotte by The Bantam Guy
- › Ameraucana by 1stTimeChikMama
- › Icelandic or Viking Hen by my urban barnyard
- › Plymouth Rock by australorp41
- › Wolves Of The Blue Moon RP --- Blue Moon Pack... by IceFire
- › How to Prepare a Chicken for Showing by Whittni
- › kiomey's swapstuffs by Kiomey
- › Our Mobile Coop Project (lots of pics) by slroxie
- › Wolves Of The Blue Moon RP --- Members Page!!! by IceFire
- › The All New: How to Train Your Chicken! by darwinchooks
- › Coop de' Cluck by Sherryalaska
- › BackYard Chickens Starter Kit Price Guide by support
- › Wild Thyme Farm's Flock by applegal
- › Cedar Acres Coop! by CedarAcres