Related Forum Threads
- Custom Critter Carriers,Coops,Tractors,Hutches;etc Last post on 2/23/13 at 7:34pm in Where am I? Where are you!
Resin Chicken Coop
Edited on 5/14/13
- The Little Red BarnEdited on 4/29/13
- ChooksChick's Hints for HenthusiastsEdited on 3/30/13
- Covered Wagon and Chik'n Hut Mobile Chicken Coops
- topicSmall Coops
Alphabetical Article List
Cluckhead's Coop Page
Nesting boxes as seen through side access door.
Run framed- closer to wire hanging.
Windows, ramp, tin roof and most of it trimmed out in white and the rest painted green.
I had a local sheetmetal place make me a droppings drawer that helps when I need to clean the coop.
This was it during the summer. I have since added a roof to the run and a sliding door for the entrance that I can close when it gets really cold.
- The Little Red Barn
- › Need some help with hatching quail eggs 33 seconds ago
- › Alternative to Scratch feed??? 1 minute ago
- › Fuzzy's Farm 1 minute ago
- › rooster question. 1 minute ago
- › Idaho? 2 minutes ago
- › Our introduction to keeping chickens, the high's, the lows and pics... 2 minutes ago
- › Trouble with Hatching Californians 2 minutes ago
- › Last Letter Animal! 3 minutes ago
- › Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs 3 minutes ago
- › *Newbie* No eggs in four days - problem? or normal? 4 minutes ago
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by DeltaBluezTess
- › Leghorn by Chicken Goddess
- › Australorp by chickenman98
- › Aylesbury by cowgirlHH
- › 3 Quart Plastic Feed Scoop - Blue by cowgirlHH
- › Silkie by chickenlover89
- › Speckled Sussex by nova022
- › Little Giant - 3 Gallon Plastic Poultry Waterer - PPF3 by 29PalmsRanch
- › Pullet-Shut Automatic Chicken Door Chickendoors.com by celticgarden
- › Mallard by Zombified
- › Feed-sack Fencing by SuperSilkies
- › I think I am reliving my childhod. My Mother... by skoodo
- › How To Tell Your Chicken's Gender by roostersandhens
- › Processing Day Support Group SUMMARY of THREAD by Sally Sunshine
- › The Lovely Holland Coop by the3littles
- › Cottage Coop De Ville by themorra
- › How to introduce your dog to your chickens... by Kathryn P
- › How to decide if a rooster is right for you! by Kathryn P
- › From citygirl to backyard chicken farmer by Kathie816
- › Teen Babies! A TragicStory (chicken edition) by McCaskill