Breed Information, Comments, and Experience with breed:The WLR color is a strikingly stunning color variation in the Cornish with single white lacing and a deep chestnut red. The body type is the same as any LF Cornish should be, although good examples are hard to find they are easier to aquire than the more rare solid white.
Gear mentioned in this article:
Related Forum Threads
- What breed is this and is it boy or girl? Last post on 5/24/16 at 1:26pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Thoughts on this heritage breed..... Last post on 2/24/12 at 12:39pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- I'm sure I don't what to hear the answer to this but... (PR or RB?) Last post on 11/15/11 at 7:55pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- almost 2 weeks old...what do you think? Last post on 2/24/17 at 12:49pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Cornish Thread Last post on 3/23/17 at 4:33pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
Cornish White Lf Cornish
Last edited: 1/10/12
- Cornish Red And Brown By Ladybeartoothmamma 363Last edited: 1/10/12
- Cornish Red And Brown By Ladybeartoothmamma 358Last edited: 1/10/12
- Cornish Red And Brown By LadybeartoothmammaLast edited: 1/10/12
- Cornish Red And BrownLast edited: 1/10/12
- itemCornishtagged by System, 1/10/12
Alphabetical Article List
Cornish Wlr White Laced Red Lf Cornish
- Cornish Red And Brown By Ladybeartoothmamma 363
Currently, there are 987 Active Users (58 Members and 929 Guests)
- › Will my Duckling be lonley with out other ducklings? 59 seconds ago
- › Hi everyone! 1 minute ago
- › people with house chickens 3 minutes ago
- › How often should chicks get fed? 13 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine. Hosts,... 14 minutes ago
- › Hatching troubles 18 minutes ago
- › Lucky needs some help. 19 minutes ago
- › Banty chicks 22 minutes ago
- › New chicks dieing 24 minutes ago
- › Is this normal? 27 minutes ago
- › Braided Easter Egg Bread
- › FeatherMtnFarms' Spring Chicks!!! 2017
- › One Myth and One Lie About—Egg's
- › SERAMA INCUBATION TIPS ~ Not hard to hatch...
- › casportpony's random chicken pictures
- › Best Pictures of 2017.
- › Soo EggCited the ladies will be here next...
- › Coop-A-Cabana and Coop de Ville....Soo...
- › Integrating new birds at 4 weeks old.
- › \~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a Wild Horse...