Breed Information, Comments, and Experience with breed:The WLR color is a strikingly stunning color variation in the Cornish with single white lacing and a deep chestnut red. The body type is the same as any LF Cornish should be, although good examples are hard to find they are easier to aquire than the more rare solid white.
Gear mentioned in this article:
Related Forum Threads
- What breed is this and is it boy or girl? Last post on 10/20/14 at 9:36am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Thoughts on this heritage breed..... Last post on 2/24/12 at 12:39pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- I'm sure I don't what to hear the answer to this but... (PR or RB?) Last post on 11/15/11 at 7:55pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- almost 2 weeks old...what do you think? Last post on 1/18/12 at 8:50pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Cornish Thread Last post on 10/23/14 at 2:00pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
Cornish White Lf Cornish
Last edited: 1/10/12
- Cornish Red And Brown By Ladybeartoothmamma 363Last edited: 1/10/12
- Cornish Red And Brown By Ladybeartoothmamma 358Last edited: 1/10/12
- Cornish Red And Brown By Ladybeartoothmamma
- itemCornishtagged by System, 1/10/12
Alphabetical Article List
Cornish Wlr White Laced Red Lf Cornish
- Cornish Red And Brown By Ladybeartoothmamma 363
Currently, there are 1393 Active Users (229 Members and 1164 Guests)
- › winter water? 14 seconds ago
- › The Old Folks Home 1 minute ago
- › BYC gardening thread!! 1 minute ago
- › Should I buy eggs or wait it out? 1 minute ago
- › Quail questions. 1 minute ago
- › Need help -have 3 different things going on with 5 of my hens! 1 minute ago
- › Can I put garlic in my chicks water? 1 minute ago
- › Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2 2 minutes ago
- › The Cold Folks Home 2 minutes ago
- › To Winter Feed or Not to Winter Feed? 3 minutes ago