Breed Information, Comments, and Experience with breed:The WLR color is a strikingly stunning color variation in the Cornish with single white lacing and a deep chestnut red. The body type is the same as any LF Cornish should be, although good examples are hard to find they are easier to aquire than the more rare solid white.
Gear mentioned in this article:
Related Forum Threads
- What breed is this and is it boy or girl? Last post on 7/23/14 at 3:42pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Thoughts on this heritage breed..... Last post on 2/24/12 at 12:39pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- I'm sure I don't what to hear the answer to this but... (PR or RB?) Last post on 11/15/11 at 7:55pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- almost 2 weeks old...what do you think? Last post on 1/18/12 at 8:50pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Cornish Thread Last post on 8/17/14 at 4:51am in General breed discussions & FAQ
Cornish White Lf Cornish
Last edited: 1/10/12
- Cornish Red And Brown By Ladybeartoothmamma 363Last edited: 1/10/12
- Cornish Red And Brown By Ladybeartoothmamma 358Last edited: 1/10/12
- Cornish Red And Brown By Ladybeartoothmamma
- itemCornishtagged by System, 1/10/12
Alphabetical Article List
Cornish Wlr White Laced Red Lf Cornish
- Cornish Red And Brown By Ladybeartoothmamma 363
Currently, there are 1535 Active Users (223 Members and 1312 Guests)
- › ALABAMA!! 12 seconds ago
- › Lurked now joined 16 seconds ago
- › Should I be worried? 1 minute ago
- › Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat 1 minute ago
- › Sudden Death... 1 minute ago
- › Consolidated Kansas 2 minutes ago
- › Socialization of the flock 3 minutes ago
- › coop and run near evergreens? 3 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 3 minutes ago
- › What is this chicken thinking? 3 minutes ago
- › Silkichin by chickincrazy
- › Easter Eggers by Free as a Bird
- › Miller Manufacturing PPF5 5-Gallon Plastic Poultry Waterer, Red by LadyKjo
- › Australorp by NorthFLChick
- › Nutrena NatureWise Poultry Feeds by JessicaThistle
- › ReptiPro 5000 Egg Turner by Mermaid909
- › Yokohama by LyrebirdJacki
- › Welsummer by pidgejr
- › Silkie by FeatheryFeet
- › Sicilian Buttercup by PDPercherons
- › Laws for chicken keeping in Hamilton County...
- › Feeding Chickens - An Introductory Guide
- › My Little Mother Cluckers
- › MY BIZZARE FLOCK...
- › East Windsor (CT) ("non-commercial...
- › Camper coop
- › 4 Orpingtons
- › Alice in Wonderland :)
- › TESTING FOR COTURNIX INTELLIGENCE....
- › What's Up With My Ducks?