Related Forum Threads
- Custom Critter Carriers,Coops,Tractors,Hutches;etc Last post on 2/23/13 at 7:34pm in Where am I? Where are you!
Resin Chicken Coop
Edited on 5/14/13
- The Little Red BarnEdited on 4/29/13
- ChooksChick's Hints for HenthusiastsEdited on 3/30/13
- Covered Wagon and Chik'n Hut Mobile Chicken Coops
- topicSmall Coops
Alphabetical Article List
Outside of the brooder.
Inside the brooder.
Checking the temperature.
March 1st 2011
Roost I built using a dowel rod from the craft store and 2 blocks of wood.
Checking out the new Ramp I built them
On top of the jar.
Brooder has doubled in size.
"Fun Run," I built from Jenga blocks, kids blocks and glue.
Their combs are developing.
Henrietta*(she turned into a Black Australorp)
Chicks First Day Out.
Exploring their new world.
2 Headed Chick
Giving me the "Stinkeye!"
He is growing up, 13+ weeks old and starting to crow.....
(still giving me the Stinkeye)
Mr. Rooster getting all grown up.
Brooder is starting to look more and more like a coop.
Needs Painted, a roof and other minor adjustements.
Roof is framed up.
Roof is on, needs shingles and the coop is painted 8-2011.
Pennsylvania State Henitentiary
- The Little Red Barn
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 27 seconds ago
- › DIY chicken tractor plans and instructions 1 minute ago
- › 4ft x4ft coop questions 1 minute ago
- › Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man 1 minute ago
- › Big problem!! 2 minutes ago
- › ~The Battle of the Empires~ New RP NEED PLAYERS 2 minutes ago
- › Thing inside of fresh eggs? 2 minutes ago
- › Blackening feet 3 minutes ago
- › utah here 4 minutes ago
- › First hatch! Mystery eggs! 4 minutes ago
- › Leghorn by Chicken Goddess
- › Australorp by chickenman98
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by RentaPig311
- › Aylesbury by cowgirlHH
- › 3 Quart Plastic Feed Scoop - Blue by cowgirlHH
- › Silkie by chickenlover89
- › Speckled Sussex by nova022
- › Little Giant - 3 Gallon Plastic Poultry Waterer - PPF3 by 29PalmsRanch
- › Pullet-Shut Automatic Chicken Door Chickendoors.com by celticgarden
- › Mallard by Zombified
- › I think I am reliving my childhod. My Mother... by skoodo
- › How To Tell Your Chicken's Gender by roostersandhens
- › Processing Day Support Group SUMMARY of THREAD by Sally Sunshine
- › The Lovely Holland Coop by the3littles
- › Cottage Coop De Ville by themorra
- › How to introduce your dog to your chickens... by Kathryn P
- › How to decide if a rooster is right for you! by Kathryn P
- › From citygirl to backyard chicken farmer by Kathie816
- › Teen Babies! A TragicStory (chicken edition) by McCaskill
- › Keeping a rooster or not - pro's and cons by Mr MKK FARMS