Related Forum Threads
- Custom Critter Carriers,Coops,Tractors,Hutches;etc Last post on 2/23/13 at 7:34pm in Where am I? Where are you!
ChooksChick's Hints for Henthusiasts
Edited on 3/30/13
- Serenity Garden Coop (Witchita Cabin knockoff)Edited on 3/18/13
- Virginia Woodland CoopEdited on 4/28/13
- Mukilteo Coop
- topicMedium Coops
Alphabetical Article List
motoclown's Coop # 2
It has begun, The Great Chicken Addiction.
Started gathering Ideas and Items.
FREE= Pallets, 2 wooden doors, trailor, 2 windows, 3 bundles of shingles
2 wooden boxes, mesh metal scraps & sheeting, house paint, tar paper.
BOUGHT=2x4's, 1x3's, sheets of plywood, 3 small boxes of screws,
5 sheets of osb, grey paint @ habitat store, hardware cloth, chicken wire
Scully ground off all of the bolts on the floor of the trailor.
Cut the doors to fit as the floor and filled in the window holes.
Started putting the pieces together like a puzzle.
Wall # 1
Starting to look like a coop.
Roof is on, needs shingled.
Premade box turned into a nest box Outside It opens up and has a lock
Nest box ready for eggs Plastic eggs, I picked up for 75 cents
Compost bin made from pallets
Inside is yellow to brighten up the place.
Ceiling is blue, like the sky, need clouds painted on.
MOTOCLOWNS TRAVELING CHICKEN SHOW
Can you see me driving that thing down the highway.
It's not done yet..........
but It's as done as It's going to get until the snow melts.
We moved the coop to its permanent spot.
Added the new nest boxes.
Nest boxes and linoleum down.....
THEN CHICKEN MATH HAPPENED AND VOILA!
The Addition is on, doubled in size. It's 5' x 14' now. Yeah more chickens!
All 37..........5 week old chicks go outside with the heat lamp.
And we need to cut a chicken door.
Chickens are 5 weeks old and outside in the coop w/light.
Open for Business
6 Week Old Chicks. 4/11/11
9 weeks old
Adding the permanent run, It's small but they will be freeranging almost all of the time.
Clown Coop Sign!
- Serenity Garden Coop (Witchita Cabin knockoff)
- › NY chicken lover!!!! 1 minute ago
- › Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today 2 minutes ago
- › Chickens acting scared at dusk. 3 minutes ago
- › 2 week old barred rocks...possible hens or roos? 3 minutes ago
- › Ameraucana or Easter Egger? 4 minutes ago
- › Cross Continental Friends!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Last Letter Animal! 5 minutes ago
- › June Hatch a Long 7 minutes ago
- › Hatch-A-Long (May-June) 7 minutes ago
- › How old should the chicks be before you can introduce to the rest... 7 minutes ago
- › Barnevelder by pysankigirl
- › Nankin Bantams by Cambium29
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by awaxt2003
- › Leghorn by Chicken Goddess
- › Australorp by chickenman98
- › Aylesbury by cowgirlHH
- › 3 Quart Plastic Feed Scoop - Blue by cowgirlHH
- › Silkie by chickenlover89
- › Speckled Sussex by nova022
- › Little Giant - 3 Gallon Plastic Poultry Waterer - PPF3 by 29PalmsRanch
- › My take on the "On Golden Coop"... by rockhopjohn
- › New San Ramon California Ordinance Effective... by Tangramon
- › BillysFlock by BillysFlock
- › Chicken Mansion Supreme by sandrachicken
- › The Weenie flock by wein315
- › Feed-sack Fencing by SuperSilkies
- › I think I am reliving my childhod. My Mother... by skoodo
- › How To Tell Your Chicken's Gender by roostersandhens
- › Processing Day Support Group SUMMARY of THREAD by Sally Sunshine
- › The Lovely Holland Coop by the3littles