Related Forum Threads
- Custom Critter Carriers,Coops,Tractors,Hutches;etc Last post on 2/23/13 at 7:34pm in Where am I? Where are you!
ChooksChick's Hints for Henthusiasts
Edited on 3/30/13
- Serenity Garden Coop (Witchita Cabin knockoff)Edited on 3/18/13
- Virginia Woodland CoopEdited on 4/28/13
- Mukilteo Coop
- topicMedium Coops
Alphabetical Article List
motoclown's Coop # 2
It has begun, The Great Chicken Addiction.
Started gathering Ideas and Items.
FREE= Pallets, 2 wooden doors, trailor, 2 windows, 3 bundles of shingles
2 wooden boxes, mesh metal scraps & sheeting, house paint, tar paper.
BOUGHT=2x4's, 1x3's, sheets of plywood, 3 small boxes of screws,
5 sheets of osb, grey paint @ habitat store, hardware cloth, chicken wire
Scully ground off all of the bolts on the floor of the trailor.
Cut the doors to fit as the floor and filled in the window holes.
Started putting the pieces together like a puzzle.
Wall # 1
Starting to look like a coop.
Roof is on, needs shingled.
Premade box turned into a nest box Outside It opens up and has a lock
Nest box ready for eggs Plastic eggs, I picked up for 75 cents
Compost bin made from pallets
Inside is yellow to brighten up the place.
Ceiling is blue, like the sky, need clouds painted on.
MOTOCLOWNS TRAVELING CHICKEN SHOW
Can you see me driving that thing down the highway.
It's not done yet..........
but It's as done as It's going to get until the snow melts.
We moved the coop to its permanent spot.
Added the new nest boxes.
Nest boxes and linoleum down.....
THEN CHICKEN MATH HAPPENED AND VOILA!
The Addition is on, doubled in size. It's 5' x 14' now. Yeah more chickens!
All 37..........5 week old chicks go outside with the heat lamp.
And we need to cut a chicken door.
Chickens are 5 weeks old and outside in the coop w/light.
Open for Business
6 Week Old Chicks. 4/11/11
9 weeks old
Adding the permanent run, It's small but they will be freeranging almost all of the time.
Clown Coop Sign!
- Serenity Garden Coop (Witchita Cabin knockoff)
- › ~The Battle of the Empires~ New RP NEED PLAYERS 12 seconds ago
- › Do chicks need grit? 34 seconds ago
- › The Last Wolves RP 37 seconds ago
- › Chat N Chicknfun Thread 58 seconds ago
- › Keep a word, drop a word! 2 minutes ago
- › Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Coop Builders - What would you have changed or done differently? 4 minutes ago
- › Chicken diet as they grow up 4 minutes ago
- › How many chickens do YOU have? 4 minutes ago
- › in this random rambling thread we post random pictures 5 minutes ago
- › Brabanter by mtmimi777
- › Orpington (Buff)-319 by marvun22
- › Indian Runner by marvun22
- › Rouen by marvun22
- › Khaki Campbell by marvun22
- › Pekin by marvun22
- › Bantam-Cochin by ChickenRaiser95
- › Cream Legbar originally bred by R. C. Punnett by KPenley
- › Silkie by Chickie Mama
- › Brahma by Chickie Mama
- › Fowl Territory by softblooper
- › Cozy Coop in Cape by ShamSham
- › Poor Man's Chicken Coop for zero dollars by IceAngel
- › Fresh Eggs from Spoiled Chickens by lilnursetara
- › New to web site. Need advise on how to help... by Marie Joye
- › My foray into chicken ownership by Katcynth
- › My six chicks!!!!! So cute by My Six Chicks
- › Hatching<3 by Nike
- › Blue and Whie Delight by 12chickenlover3
- › Coop La Fiesta by jpruett86