Related Forum Threads
- Custom Critter Carriers,Coops,Tractors,Hutches;etc Last post on 2/23/13 at 7:34pm in Where am I? Where are you!
Resin Chicken Coop
Edited on 5/14/13
- The Little Red BarnEdited on 4/29/13
- ChooksChick's Hints for HenthusiastsEdited on 3/30/13
- Covered Wagon and Chik'n Hut Mobile Chicken Coops
- topicSmall Coops
Alphabetical Article List
Muddler6's Chicken Coop And Tractor
Above is a view from the yard at the coop and run, ready for winter.
This is the coop, the original home of my 5 Bantam Cochins. I have plans for an addition.
This is the nest box I made out of a cat litter bucket that my girls like to use. Below WAS a picture of my modest little flock. After an attack by a couple opposums, all that are left are the two white ones. I have plans to add more bantam cochins. And I just got 6 New Hampshire Reds (that were suppose to be Buff Orpingtons) girls and looking for a boyfriend for them!
Here are my New Tractor. (Ignore the weeds in the garden though.) This is now the home of my two bantam cochins.
Here are my month old New Hampshires, I have visions of eggs in my future!!
- The Little Red Barn
- › Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread 1 second ago
- › Farmer's and rancher's chat thread! 2 seconds ago
- › ~Survive the Wild~ Chicken RP! 4 seconds ago
- › How many hours can eggs stay ok without the hen warming them? 5 seconds ago
- › State a fact about yourself! 5 seconds ago
- › Royal Palm turkeys 10 seconds ago
- › Consolidated Kansas 18 seconds ago
- › Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs 35 seconds ago
- › The Q&A Game! 53 seconds ago
- › ~The Battle of the Empires~ New RP NEED PLAYERS 58 seconds ago
- › Leghorn by DavidKerk
- › Little Giant - 3 Gallon Plastic Poultry Waterer - PPF3 by 29PalmsRanch
- › Pullet-Shut Automatic Chicken Door Chickendoors.com by celticgarden
- › Mallard by Zombified
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by LeslieDJoyce
- › Automatic King Size Poultry Fount - 2550 by LeslieDJoyce
- › Chantecler by BravewingTheHen
- › Cochin by BravewingTheHen
- › Ameraucana by starbugs
- › Cornish Cross by cynthiagee
- › How to decide if a rooster is right for you! by Kathryn P
- › From citygirl to backyard chicken farmer by Kathie816
- › Teen Babies! A TragicStory (chicken edition) by McCaskill
- › Keeping a rooster or not - pro's and cons by Mr MKK FARMS
- › Rich & Sarah's "Cozy Cochin... by Scifisarah
- › And it's DONE! by PatQ
- › Chicken's Communication by roostersandhens
- › Yearg's Chicks - The Coop by YeargsChicks
- › "Mattersville" Coop/Pergola by match-nickel
- › Maggie's "Fab 6" Brooder by chixrus2013