Related Forum Threads
- Custom Critter Carriers,Coops,Tractors,Hutches;etc Last post on 2/23/13 at 7:34pm in Where am I? Where are you!
Resin Chicken Coop
Edited on 5/14/13
- The Little Red BarnEdited on 4/29/13
- ChooksChick's Hints for HenthusiastsEdited on 3/30/13
- Covered Wagon and Chik'n Hut Mobile Chicken Coops
- topicSmall Coops
Alphabetical Article List
My Chicken Tractor
Here are some other pictures for you to view. This is a chicken tracktor and what you do is to crank the boat wintches until the coop is clear of the ground then add a couple 6' 2x4s then push it around.
This is a fully divided coop. i have rhode islands on one side and jersy giants on the other.
Here is the back where i collect the eggs.
This it the rhode's side 2 nesting boxes and two autofeeders. Next time i will board off the insulation foam so the chickens won't eat it. Crazy chickens.
This is the pic of the divider and of course the giant's side. Same as rhode's.
- The Little Red Barn
- › 2 Hens Have Died in 3 Days after being egg bound! I am really... 34 seconds ago
- › After stalking the forum for advice for 3 weeks, I am now one of you! 59 seconds ago
- › North Carolina 1 minute ago
- › This is Nutmeg what breed is she? 1 minute ago
- › Boys VS Girls 1 minute ago
- › Heritage Bourbon Red Turkey Hatching eggs - Great Stock & BYC... 2 minutes ago
- › Pekin Duck Club! 2 minutes ago
- › introducing a young roo to young poults not a big hit 3 minutes ago
- › The Natural Chicken Keeping thread - OTs welcome! 3 minutes ago
- › --Happy Houdan's Chat Thread-- 3 minutes ago
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by awaxt2003
- › Leghorn by Chicken Goddess
- › Australorp by chickenman98
- › Aylesbury by cowgirlHH
- › 3 Quart Plastic Feed Scoop - Blue by cowgirlHH
- › Silkie by chickenlover89
- › Speckled Sussex by nova022
- › Little Giant - 3 Gallon Plastic Poultry Waterer - PPF3 by 29PalmsRanch
- › Pullet-Shut Automatic Chicken Door Chickendoors.com by celticgarden
- › Mallard by Zombified
- › Feed-sack Fencing by SuperSilkies
- › I think I am reliving my childhod. My Mother... by skoodo
- › How To Tell Your Chicken's Gender by roostersandhens
- › Processing Day Support Group SUMMARY of THREAD by Sally Sunshine
- › The Lovely Holland Coop by the3littles
- › Cottage Coop De Ville by themorra
- › How to introduce your dog to your chickens... by Kathryn P
- › How to decide if a rooster is right for you! by Kathryn P
- › From citygirl to backyard chicken farmer by Kathie816
- › Teen Babies! A TragicStory (chicken edition) by McCaskill