Related Forum Threads
- Custom Critter Carriers,Coops,Tractors,Hutches;etc Last post on 2/23/13 at 7:34pm in Where am I? Where are you!
ChooksChick's Hints for Henthusiasts
Edited on 3/30/13
- Serenity Garden Coop (Witchita Cabin knockoff)Edited on 3/18/13
- Virginia Woodland CoopEdited on 4/28/13
- Mukilteo Coop
- topicMedium Coops
Alphabetical Article List
My coop started from a vacant horse stall.
We start adding walls onto the existing poles.
The laying boxes will be accessed from the outside with a flip up door.
This is the cleanout door. You can see part of the roost on the inside.
This is the same side with both doors closed and one window open.
A front view.
The other side view shows the laying boxes.
The inside floor is covered with recycled conveyor belts. They are stapled about 6" up the walls to help keep pedators out. The string hanging is for the light.
Now for the residents.
- Serenity Garden Coop (Witchita Cabin knockoff)
- › What am I? 19 seconds ago
- › |~~**The Chatterbox Chooks Club!!!**~~| 24 seconds ago
- › Broody hen? 44 seconds ago
- › What other uses have you found for hardware cloth? 1 minute ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 1 minute ago
- › Compatibility Concerns 1 minute ago
- › Silkie thread! 1 minute ago
- › Swedish Flower Hen Thread 1 minute ago
- › What did your chickens do today? 1 minute ago
- › New Englanders! Much ado about New England! 2 minutes ago
- › Little Giant - 3 Gallon Plastic Poultry Waterer - PPF3 by 29PalmsRanch
- › Pullet-Shut Automatic Chicken Door Chickendoors.com by celticgarden
- › Mallard by Zombified
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by LeslieDJoyce
- › Automatic King Size Poultry Fount - 2550 by LeslieDJoyce
- › Chantecler by BravewingTheHen
- › Cochin by BravewingTheHen
- › Ameraucana by starbugs
- › Cornish Cross by cynthiagee
- › La Fleche by theeggbasket
- › Rich & Sarah's "Cozy Cochin... by Scifisarah
- › And it's DONE! by PatQ
- › Chicken's Communication by roostersandhens
- › Yearg's Chicks - The Coop by YeargsChicks
- › "Mattersville" Coop/Pergola by match-nickel
- › Maggie's "Fab 6" Brooder by chixrus2013
- › Our humble coop - for 4 chickens. by Aussie-Chook
- › The Hot Headed Hen House by EagleChickens
- › This is my new coop. by hairco
- › Poultry Playpen by ftroop