Bsf Larvae Operation Under 5
Edited on 9/11/10
- Frugal Que's Automatic WatererEdited on 9/8/10
- Nipple Waterer for my BrooderEdited on 9/10/10
- Automatic Waterins System
- topicWater Feeders
Alphabetical Article List
Neils Feeder - made from Metal Air Duct and a Flower Pot
I used metal air duct and flower pot to build my feeder.
One, 7 in diameter by 4 feet long duct.
Two, 7 in diameter duct elbows.
One, 7 in diameter duct cup.
One, 1/4" by 10" hang rod.
Chain and hook
Four, brackets to mount the bowl.
One, Plastic flower pot.
Eight, sets of machine screws washers and nuts to connect the brackets to the bowl and the duct.
Eight, self taping metal screws to secure duct joints.
At this point the assembly is very simple all the duct parts made to fit in to each other, I had to secure the joints with the self taping screws.
Then I drilled two holes in the top part of the 4' duct section and slide the hanging rod through.
Next I drilled four holes in the bowl and in the bottom of the duct, I made sure that the bottom of the duct will be at list 1-1/2" below the top of the bowl and mount them together with the brackets ant the machine screws sets.
Great I almost done, I cut the chicken wire to the desire size an hang the feeder with chain to the top of the pen.
I used a lid to prevent moister and animals get in the food.
It has a capacity up to 75 LB.
Easy to fill up there is no need to bend over or get inside the pen, just pour it from the top.
I bent the brackets to fit in the space .
I used chain to hang it .
Inside the lid, I keep record of refill .
- Frugal Que's Automatic Waterer
Currently, there are 1407 Active Users (367 Members and 1040 Guests)
- › RANDOM STUFF! 17 seconds ago
- › hen w/severe bumblefoot not responding to treatment....please help! 25 seconds ago
- › PLEASE HELP - broken hen keel (breast bone) 29 seconds ago
- › The 2nd Rate the avatar of the person above you! 38 seconds ago
- › The Last Wolves RP 50 seconds ago
- › Maine 1 minute ago
- › ***Describe that chicken*** 1 minute ago
- › BYC members in Massachusetts? 1 minute ago
- › Not getting better-lame duck 1 minute ago
- › Ameraucana or Easter Egger? 1 minute ago
- › Nankin Bantams by Cambium29
- › Barnevelder by scwheeler24
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by awaxt2003
- › Leghorn by Chicken Goddess
- › Australorp by chickenman98
- › Aylesbury by cowgirlHH
- › 3 Quart Plastic Feed Scoop - Blue by cowgirlHH
- › Silkie by chickenlover89
- › Speckled Sussex by nova022
- › Little Giant - 3 Gallon Plastic Poultry Waterer - PPF3 by 29PalmsRanch
- › Chicken Mansion Supreme by sandrachicken
- › The Weenie flock by wein315
- › Feed-sack Fencing by SuperSilkies
- › I think I am reliving my childhod. My Mother... by skoodo
- › How To Tell Your Chicken's Gender by roostersandhens
- › Processing Day Support Group SUMMARY of THREAD by Sally Sunshine
- › The Lovely Holland Coop by the3littles
- › Cottage Coop De Ville by themorra
- › How to introduce your dog to your chickens... by Kathryn P
- › How to decide if a rooster is right for you! by Kathryn P