OhioEggs's Member Page
Welcome to Triple E Apiary and Chicken Farm's page.
I strive to keep healthy, happy, productive chickens.
I'm a high school student that takes chickens and honey bees as SAE's for FFA. I raise meat bird, laying hens, various bantams, and an occasional turkey. My family and I keep 5 hives of bees, but I assist my grandpa with 20 additional hives. I participate in multiple after school activities, and believe that shape me into the person I will become.
- I work for proper management with all of my animals and believe that a happy animal produces more consistently and better than an animal that is kept in poor conditions.
- I care more about having happy chickens than having pristine show birds.
- I believe that quality is quality, no matter what line a bird is from and that small breeders may have some of the best birds.
- I believe in helping newbies and walking them through the processes of proper care as we have all been in their position at some point in time.
- I believe that youth are the ones that we must educate and teach so that they may carry on the "torch" of raising high quality, healthy poultry.