Breed Information, Comments, and Experience with breed:They dont see very well, always bumping into things! They are very vocal. They seem to cluck a lot more and are generally louder than my other chickens. My Polish hens are shy and don't really like to be held. Yet, they get along well with the rest of the flock. They almost never become broody, although my Silver-laced girl was broody one summer--two times. But it only lasted for a few days.
Gear mentioned in this article:
Related Forum Threads
- The winners are... Buffy the worm slayer, dusty, and freckle and speckle! Thanks! Last post on 11/25/12 at 8:32pm in Pictures & Stories of My Chickens
- any cold-hardy polish? Last post on 4/30/15 at 6:36pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Which one of these is most freindly/ your favorite? Last post on 7/5/16 at 9:00pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What hatchery can I get Good Polish chicks from?...thanks Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:00pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- what is a good starter bantam show chicken? Last post on 8/5/15 at 1:12am in General breed discussions & FAQ
Polish White Crested Blue
Last edited: 1/10/12
- Polish White Crested Black White Crested Blue Gold Splash Bearded...Last edited: 1/10/12
- Polish Black And White Yellow BlackLast edited: 1/10/12
- Polish Splash PolishLast edited: 1/10/12
- Polish A Few Recognized Colors Include White Crested Black Or Blue...Last edited: 1/10/12 More ›
- itemPolishtagged by System, 1/10/12
Alphabetical Article List
Polish White Crested Black Polish
- Polish White Crested Black White Crested Blue Gold Splash Bearded...
Currently, there are 1333 Active Users (116 Members and 1217 Guests)
- › Male or female California Valley Quail 1 minute ago
- › California - Northern 3 minutes ago
- › Losing chicks no idea what it is. Wet pox? 7 minutes ago
- › Easter Egger club! 7 minutes ago
- › Pekin Duck Club! 9 minutes ago
- › Not new but man its been years 9 minutes ago
- › Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!) 11 minutes ago
- › Broody hen abandoned eggs 11 minutes ago
- › Adopting 13 minutes ago
- › Help needed 13 minutes ago
- › Raising baby chicks~tips and tricks
- › Lightweight Ducks~Why to have them
- › Ducks~Answer as to why to keep them and which...
- › Our peeps! From 5 weeks until now...
- › Hen or Rooster?
- › Duck houses:ideas and cleaning.
- › My Red and White Coop
- › The Silkie Emporium
- › My Guineas
- › Have-A-Go Wichita Cabin Coop