Smith Family Farm
About the Smith Family Farm:
Our farm adventure began around 13 years ago when we moved from a condo to a house (that we rented) in a more rural area. We started out with some chickens and a couple angora rabbits. A few years later we added llamas, sheep, a beef cow or two, and a few miniature horses . We moved in June of 2011 to our own place and brought the farm with us.
About the Smith Family:
The Smith Family consists of Tom (dad), Nancy (mom), Katie, Hannah, Grace, Samuel, Esther, and Lydia.
- Tom works at IBM and does all the big farm projects like building barns in his *spare time*.
- Nancy is a stay-at-home mom. She home-schooled the 3 oldest children up through high school and is still working on the last 3.
- Katie is the eldest at 24. She got married on September 10th, 2011.
- Hannah (the author of this page) is 22. She is the main caretaker of the animals.
- Grace is 20 and is currently is an LPN, but is in school for her RN. She is the keeper of the Border Collies and competes in agility trials with 2 of them.
- Samuel is the only boy. He is 18 and is taking a lot of high school courses online.
- Esther is 16. She enjoys playing with our 4 border collies.
- Lydia is the baby of the family at 14. She is a huge animal lover.