Related Forum Threads
- Custom Critter Carriers,Coops,Tractors,Hutches;etc Last post on 2/23/13 at 7:34pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Two Story Coop Design for 60 chickens!! Last post on 2/13/12 at 10:01pm in Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance
Les Farms - The Barn of all BARNS!
Edited on 6/6/13
- ChooksChick's Hints for HenthusiastsEdited on 3/30/13
- 'Bird and the Fluffy Butts Hut.Edited on 5/11/13
- Valhalla - Expansion
- topicLarge Coops
Alphabetical Article List
Sgtmom52's Chicken Coop
I currently have 3 Buff Orpington, 1 Silver Laced Wyandotte, 3 EE/Spangled Russian Orloff hens, 3 French Black Copper Marans hens and a French Black Copper Marans roo in my older coop.
In 2010 we built a 2nd coop with 2 seperated runs for my bantam cochin roo and his girls, 3 bantam cochins (2 frizzled) a Blue laced red Wyandotte, a light Brahama mix and an EE on one side and a splash Ameraucana roo, 3 Ameraucana hens and 3 Cuckoo Marans/Ameraucana hens on the other. I also have babies in both runs right now ~ the girls will stay and the boys will have to go.
We also have a great Beagle "Copper", 2 German Shepherd Dogs "Abby" & Chance" 2 grey male cats ~ Patch & Shadow, 1 old parakeet and assorted fish - both inside and in a pond, and lots & lots of honeybees!
My human family includes a daughter who graduated from college in May of 2008 (Yeah!) and now teaches English in a middle school in Japan, a step daughter who is grown and is a teacher in Martha's Vineyard, Mass. and a wonderful & handy husband who tolerates my many critters and flower gardens!
The old coop (before the stairs ...)
The Coop Inside...
Some of the old Girls....
- ChooksChick's Hints for Henthusiasts
- › Rouen Duck thread 1 second ago
- › North Carolina 10 seconds ago
- › Entertaining Peas 13 seconds ago
- › EE Feathers all over the place and runny, inconsistent poop 23 seconds ago
- › The 2nd Rate the avatar of the person above you! 26 seconds ago
- › Pre-fab chicken coops 28 seconds ago
- › Funny pic 31 seconds ago
- › chicken problems 40 seconds ago
- › Guinea hens not moving 44 seconds ago
- › Colorado 55 seconds ago
- › Orpington by chickenteacher2
- › Red Sex Link by Hogs and Horns
- › Japanese by MoodyBroody622
- › Sicilian Buttercup by Glimmer Otnes
- › White Leghorn Pullets by HershelMS
- › Wyandotte by The Bantam Guy
- › Ameraucana by 1stTimeChikMama
- › Icelandic or Viking Hen by my urban barnyard
- › Plymouth Rock by australorp41
- › Easter Eggers by mrstomcat
- › Coop de' Cluck by Sherryalaska
- › BackYard Chickens Starter Kit Price Guide by support
- › Wild Thyme Farm's Flock by applegal
- › Cedar Acres Coop! by CedarAcres
- › Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! by SillyChicken
- › The Hunger Games -----Awesome RP - Members Page! by IceFire
- › My wife thinks I've "flown the... by bartholomew82
- › The Royal Chickens of Cluck Caslte by ChickFuentes
- › Darkstar's Palace by elisem
- › Bls5049 Swap page by bls5049