Bsf Larvae Operation Under 5
Edited on 9/11/10
- Frugal Que's Automatic WatererEdited on 9/8/10
- Neils Feeder - made from Metal Air Duct and a Flower PotEdited on 8/25/10
- Nipple Waterer for my Brooder
- topicWater Feeders
Alphabetical Article List
Wall Feeder - Adapted from Nifty Chicken
Adapted from Nifty Chicken
Started out with plain wall. Studs 16 in apart.
Built a very crude box to attach to the wall.
Added trim to front of studs to attach plexiglass. Be very careful not to scew plexiglass in to tight. It will crack.
Cut a board to fit inside the box to control the downward flow
Big crack that I put duck tape over & a picture of feed bag on top. lol
Shown below with 25 lbs of feed. Will hold 50 with no problem.
Girls are wondering what in the world I am doing messing with their feed.
All of this was constructed with things I had laing around. The only purchaes was the plexiglass at $2.15 a sheet.
Thank you Nifty for giving me the idea.
- Frugal Que's Automatic Waterer
- › Hatching shipped eggs at high elevation. 21 seconds ago
- › Beak down in Trucktown 1 minute ago
- › Special Bonds with a Chicken- share stories here 1 minute ago
- › **~~>>Second Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon<<~~**all... 2 minutes ago
- › So nervous about raccoons! 2 minutes ago
- › new hear 2 minutes ago
- › Hen or Roo? We aren't sure, are you? 3 minutes ago
- › Keep a word, drop a word! 3 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 3 minutes ago
- › Chicken with disheveled feathers 4 minutes ago
- › Aylesbury by cowgirlHH
- › 3 Quart Plastic Feed Scoop - Blue by cowgirlHH
- › Silkie by chickenlover89
- › Speckled Sussex by nova022
- › Leghorn by DavidKerk
- › Little Giant - 3 Gallon Plastic Poultry Waterer - PPF3 by 29PalmsRanch
- › Pullet-Shut Automatic Chicken Door Chickendoors.com by celticgarden
- › Mallard by Zombified
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by LeslieDJoyce
- › Automatic King Size Poultry Fount - 2550 by LeslieDJoyce
- › How to introduce your dog to your chickens... by Kathryn P
- › How to decide if a rooster is right for you! by Kathryn P
- › From citygirl to backyard chicken farmer by Kathie816
- › Teen Babies! A TragicStory (chicken edition) by McCaskill
- › Keeping a rooster or not - pro's and cons by Mr MKK FARMS
- › Rich & Sarah's "Cozy Cochin... by Scifisarah
- › And it's DONE! by PatQ
- › Chicken's Communication by roostersandhens
- › Yearg's Chicks - The Coop by YeargsChicks
- › "Mattersville" Coop/Pergola by match-nickel