Need a quick answer please

It's been my experience that she will get a lot of attention. I would get more females if I could. She'll get mated with a lot. They say it's good to have 4 females for every male. I don't know how aggressive the males will be toward each other, but they might bully each other some., So I say Yes, they can live together, but it may not always be peaceful.

Last edited:
It's been my experience that she will get a lot of attention. I would get more females if I could. She'll get mated with a lot.  They say it's good to have 4 females for every male.  I don't know how aggressive the males will be toward each other, but they might bully each other some., So I say Yes, they can live together, but it may not always be peaceful.

Sorry but I think there's been some confusion.....can two male ducks live to leather if theres NO females.
I have two ducklings, if they doth turn out to be drakes can they live together happily with no females around

Sorry but I think there's been some confusion.....can two male ducks live to leather if theres NO females.
I have two ducklings, if they doth turn out to be drakes can they live together happily with no females around
Many pairs of male ducks get along just fine especially if there are no girls. Big advantages include - quieter, no egg health issues.

I want to add that two in particular that I know of - Marwan's ducks - are very very active. I think boredom is one predictor of behavior problems with my Beanie boy.

Back
Top Bottom