NOOB

pleasant

In the Brooder
Jul 5, 2015
Hello, I am from Tennessee. My husband and I are are attempting to be more self sufficient with the help of our neighbors. We also work with community gardens that feed the destitute, veterans, children.
We decided to take on the eggs section. We got the chicks at around 5 weeks old. First time raising chickens, but we do have experience on ranches and farms.

Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock, so glad you joined us
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Good luck with your new chicken adventure. You'll probably find it easier to raise them since you have farming experience. But in any case, feel free ask questions you may have. We are happy to help in any way we can. And feel free to check out our learning center. Tons of info there! https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

That is a great cause and an epic way to pay it forward and leave your mark on society.

You will love it hear lots of good info and very friendly

Thank you everyone for the kind reception. I'm very happy to have found this site.

Glad to have you here! look through the forum section you will find that not only will you find every thing you want to know about your chickens, but there are many gardeners here that would love to give/receive information as well.

Back
Top Bottom