Gender Guesses ? Just for fun, 3 weeks old.

MNS1979

In the Brooder
Jul 5, 2015
Oswego County, NY
Hi I have 15 chicks. I know 3 weeks is too young to confirm genders but I see a lot of posts with good guessing. All are supposed to be female, except 5 we got straight run. I am not up to par with the logo's so please bare with me. There are 2 RIR, 2 A(EE's), 2 GSL, 4 SLW, and 5 BGJ which are the straight run's. So I was just wondering if anyone can guess at if any of the BGJ's are roo's and if all the rest are the pullets they should be. It was hard to get most to sit still so sorry if pics are bad. I can try and take more if needed. Some info that may help. The 2 RIR are pretty much same size all over. The 2 EE's pretty much same size all over. The 2 GSL one is slightly bigger then other. The 4 SLW 1 is a little bigger but not much then other 3. The BGJ 1 is bigger, tallest, fatter legged and bigger comb. 2 others are tall, big legged but small combs. 1 is small all around and one is small but has the 2nd biggest comb. 2 with biggest combs are pink. and 1 with little comb is turning pink, other 2 combs still black. I'm sorry if this is confusing.

Thank you for checking them out. I am hoping for at least 1 to be roo ! At what age could you better guess ? Anything I can look out for in the BJG's ?

Back
Top Bottom