Stupid Questions Thread

IceAngel

Songster
6 Years
May 2, 2013
Do you ever feel that everyone around you seems to know what to do or the answer to something, except for you? Well I am experiencing that right now. Post your stupid question here and hopefully someone will answer it in such a way that we don't feel totally humiliated, lol.

Here is my stupid question. At least I can always blame the Chihuahuas for asking it.

But really, sometimes there is a lotta stuff to read when someone might just have the answer on the tip of their tongue.

What the heck is World Emoji Day, @souriasia

Okay, NOT a stupid question!
lol.png
Hee hee! I don't blame you for wondering!

To tell you the truth, I'm not exactly sure myself, but it seems to be just a of celebration of emoji, or emoticons, and the sort of life of their own they seem to be taking on, with all their growing diversity, etc.

iOS (the Apple operating system for iPods, etc.) has a calendar emoji that shows the date July 17, so apparently this is the reason July 17 was ultimately chosen as World Emoji Day.

I'm not exactly sure what the purpose is for World Emoji Day, but I thought it was just kind of fun, emoji are fun, so I thought I'd have fun with it. So, Happy World Emoji Day!
yippiechickie.gif

Oh wow, I just looked at the rest of the thread and all the photos are way cute! OMG!
love.gif

I struggled with the whole ovation thing at first too. Did you ever learn how?

For some odd reason I can't even think of a stupid question. I probably had one on the tip of my tongue but, those hilarious Chihuahua photos/captions made me forget. See it is all their fault. I promise I will be back as soon as something stupid pops into my head.

You really should think of marketing a Chihuahua calendar - your dogs are naturals & you have the wit to go with it.
woot.gif

Sorry ovations are not like coupons. You just click on the green thumbs up mark icon and a comment box will drop open so you can elaborate on why it deserves an ovation OR not. - You will see the ovation pop up in the recipients post (bottom).

I just gave you an ovation - easy peasy.

Last edited:
Sorry ovations are not like coupons. You just click on the green thumbs up mark icon and a comment box will drop open so you can elaborate on why it deserves an ovation OR not. - You will see the ovation pop up in the recipients post (bottom).

I just gave you an ovation - easy peasy.
You ROCK Diva! Thanks for the explanation, I know many were afraid to ask.

Back
Top Bottom