The Avengefuls

JMwolfHorse1

Chirping
Mar 13, 2015
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

[/b]

Mother Earth has been destroyed and tampered with for years by humans. Finally, it has caught up with them. Mother Earth , in the form of a moose, called upon YOU. She gave you the power to transform into an animal. She says "You have immense power with this spirit, but beware. Many will try to harness your power. You must keep it at all costs. They can try all they want, but your spirit will stay with you. Even if they harness the power, you still have your spirit. Never forget that." She bounds off into the forest, and a feeling overcomes you. You then think about an animal, and you transform. Mother Earth's words echo in your head. You can transform into one animal.  But the forests were almost clean cut, all but a little forest residing by a bustling city.
Will you survive and adapt to the human culture? Or will you live life behind bars as a lab experiment?

Rules:

No perfect characters!
Please consult with other people to entwine 2 or more characters.
Ask me to change the plot.
Ask me to be a mythical creature, I don't need/want everyone to be one. Stray away from being one.
No more than 5 characters. If you don't want a character, try to give it away or ask me to erase the character.
Please keep pictures for characters realistic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Hunter, lab scientists

These hunt, test, and experiment on shifters. They want an easy, swift kill weapon. Shifters are their best opportunity.

Shifter

Shift into one animal, hide from the hunters.

Humans

Your average human (duh) Can be doctors, police officers etc....

Shifters~
Name:
Animal:
Description(pic):
Personality:

History:
Other:
Username:

Human~

Name:
Description(pic):
Personality:

History:
Other:
Username:

Hunter, lab scientist~

Name:
Description(pic):
Personality:

History:
Why do they want to hunt/test shifters?:(if not in history)
Other:
Username:

Thanks a lot! If you have anything to add, feel free to tell me!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1006189/character-thread-for-the-avengfuls#post_15576873

Last edited:
Name:Katrice
Animal:unipeg
Description(pic):
Personality:Brave, courageous, adventurous, strong, earn her trust and it never goes away, timid, and last but not least, she is very silent and too herself
History:She was abandoned as a young filly when her parents were murdered in the woods. The murderers cut some of her horn off and she was left to die. She was taken in by a crow named Axel and they have a never-ending bond.
Other:
Username:JM wolf horse1

Name:Jason
Animal:crow
Description(pic):
Personality:helpful, strong, mysterious, timid, and is someone you don't want to make mad!
History:Was grown up as a normal crow, but spirit was put into one of a teen. Je found and helped raise an unipeg.
Other:meow
Username:JMwolfhorse1

Name:Oliver, but goes by Bill
Animal:
Description(pic): He has jet black hair with a blue hue, he has bright blue eyes and is pretty tall for his age. He is almost always wearing a hoodie to hide the scars on his arms
Personality:Timid, quiet, shy, brave, trusting
History:He was abused as a young boy, and ran off into the woods to learn that he could shift. He was taken in by Jason

Last edited:
Pictures arent working, getting some soon! If you see them tell me! Roleplay starts the 25th because i have a lot of stuff to do!

GOT IT!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
bun.gif

Name:Katrice
Animal:unipeg
Description(pic):
Personality:Brave, courageous, adventurous, strong, earn her trust and it never goes away, timid, and last but not least, she is very silent and too herself
History:She was abandoned as a young filly when her parents were murdered in the woods. The murderers cut some of her horn off and she was left to die. She was taken in by a crow named Axel and they have a never-ending bond.
Other:
Username:JM wolf horse1

Name:Jason
Animal:crow
Description(pic):
Personality:helpful, strong, mysterious, timid, and is someone you don't want to make mad!
History:Was grown up as a normal crow, but spirit was put into one of a teen. Je found and helped raise an unipeg.

Name:Oliver, but goes by Bill
Animal:
Description(pic): He has jet black hair with a blue hue, he has bright blue eyes and is pretty tall for his age. He is almost always wearing a hoodie to hide the scars on his arms
Personality:Timid, quiet, shy, brave, trusting
History:He was abused as a young boy, and ran off into the woods to learn that he could shift. He was taken in by Jason

Katrice~

Jason~(he is an albino crow)

Oliver/Bill~

Back
Top Bottom