A rodent RP

chickensamazing

In the Brooder
Jun 8, 2015
somewhere that has chickens there

Please read first

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Your a mouse in the pet store. A feeder mouse. You live in a cage at a pet store and life is boring, you see some of your friends getting bought, but you stay in the cage. You hope one day life will be more exciting, but you dont know what will happen once you get bought.
The code is sugar:)
I hope you enjoy this RP
I think it will be fun!

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Code:
(If you have any questions on anything like characters or something, feel free to PM me :) )

Name: Thomas
personality: very layed back, but cannot stand defeat, tries to be better than his brothers, not very smart
Description: a white feeder mouse
Code: sugar :)

Name: Mark
Personality: shy with other mice, but not with brothers and sisters
Description: a white feeder mouse

I'll join! (oh btw, mice only live about 1-2 years)

Name: Josh.
Personality: Kind and friendly, but can get uptight some times.
Description: White feeder mouse.
(what is the code?)Code: Sugar :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom