hello from NC

ncdoodle

Hatching
Sep 2, 2015
Eastern NC
I'm relatively new to chicken keeping. I started out with 3 hens as pets for my children and eggs as a plus. Now I have more than that :) and truly enjoy the entertainment.

Welcome to the forum. I'm also from NC. They are great entertainment. This site has some great advice for beginners like us I'm sure you'll love this site. I really do.

Welcome to Backyard Chickens. Come on you can tell us how many chickens you have, we won't tell a soul. What breeds? The Learning Center is the very best place to start a chicken education.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Raising chickens is a wonderful experience for children. Our children and granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loved our chickens and made lap pets of the calmer and more gentle breeds. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome to the BYC flock! We are glad you joined us!

welcome-byc.gif

I have a silkie pair, 2 lavender orpington pullets, a Rhode Islande red and a barred rock hen. I also have 5 silkie chicks 3 turken chicks and 6 bantam cochin/frizzle chicks.

Back
Top Bottom