2nd incubation no sign of life help!!

elb61288

In the Brooder
Jul 9, 2015
I started the incubation 2am Sunday morning don't ask haha but anyways I looked up what an egg should look like and I see no veins or anything help does that mean I bought bad eggs or not fertile eggs! They are rir and ee eggs!! Help me plz! Thanks

Ah ok I was freaking out I looked up and it says I should be able to see veins but all I see is yolk moving in some of them!

I started the incubation 2am Sunday morning don't ask haha but anyways I looked up what an egg should look like and I see no veins or anything help does that mean I bought bad eggs or not fertile eggs! They are rir and ee eggs!! Help me plz! Thanks
Sometimes you can see veining as early as day 3 in light colored/white eggs. The darker the egg the harder it may be to see growth that early. The dark browns and the greens especially. It also matters how bright your light/candler is that you are using and if you are in a darkend room. Usually by day 7 if not before that you can see development. I never toss anything (unless it's a bloodring or stinker) before day 10. Some of the real dark shelled eggs you won't see in at all unless you have an extrememly bright candler.

Ok I guess I will give it a few more days I have 2 silkie eggs white eggs and they have nothing going on the others are rir and ee eggs so brown and blue green

What do u mean age? I looked up what they should look like at this day in incubation said some veins should be visable!

Back
Top Bottom