Murray McMurray question

trudyg

Crowing
10 Years
Jun 3, 2013
North Alabama
Maybe someone here can answer my question. My order is set to arrive Sept 6-9. With Sep 6&7 being holiday, does that matter? do they ship on Friday and I should expect them Sunday or Monday? They're closed Saturday and Sunday, so they must ship on Friday. Anyone with experience? I"m so excited!

It will depend on the USPS and when they deliver to your post office. If you know the hatch date of your chicks, they will ship out on that date. Depending on how many days away you re from the shipping origin, you can expect delivery on the first day of business following that.

Generally, when you order a shipment for delivery over a three-day holiday weekend, expect one more day added to the duration before you get the chicks.

They just told me they'd probably ship Tuesday morning & deliver by Friday

That's perfect then. You won't have to worry about the extra day because of the holiday. I ordered from them and my chicks shipped on Friday. The USPS called me Monday morning to come and get them. All were alive and well, and they are pretty big now! Should start laying in late November, early December if all goes well. I was very happy with the hatchery.

The chicks came today! My post office actually drove them over to the house first thing and hand delivered! Talk about service! all settled now, very active and eating. The absolute very first thing was to walk into the water and poop, first one I set in the pen. I'm loving every minute.

Back
Top Bottom