New to backyard chickens, Hi, to all.

Tamralee

Hatching
Sep 3, 2015
Is anyone selling naked neck/ turken chicks ? They are my favorites
1f60a.png
I am looking for 10-12 pullets.would you be willing to ship ? Tamra

Go to your own state thread, you may see some close by. Once you have posted around 20 posts, you can go to the sell and buy thread. Good luck. I love them! Have hatched many, but don't ship.

They are gorgeous , I am so jealous ! I wish you could ship. This is Betsy she is 6 years old. I have quite a few, but she is my buddy. Tamra

Hi :welcome Tamra

Glad you could join the flock! I hope you find the pullets you are looking for. I've never had naked necks but they sure are different to look at. Love your pic of Betsy in the grass, very nice.

Wishing you the very best of luck. Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Thank you, for making me feel so welcome.
1f414.png
Betsy is a sweetie. I also have Buff Orpingtons, Delaware, New Hampshire, Light Brahma,and 2 bantam breeds. Love them all.

Hi Tamra, welcome to BYC!

Thanks for sharing a picture of Betsy. I hope you find the birds you're looking for, maybe someone on your state thread can point you in the right direction.

Good luck and it's nice to have you here!
frow.gif

Have you ever seen "Show girls?" They are a variety of silkie and originated by crossing a silkie with a turken. They have the naked neck or bow tie but, the silkie characteristics and come in all the silkie colors. They are kinda like a turken with a makeover. You might investigate the "Showgirl thread," on BYC. Hope you find the birds you are seeking. Welcome toBackyard chickens.

Back
Top Bottom