Five Beautiful Laying Hens, that need a home

JessicaJane

Chirping
6 Years
Dec 2, 2013
I am looing for homes for our five laying hens. They are beautiful birds and they need a place to call home, with somebody who will be able to take care of them. We thought we would be living here for a long long time, but we need to relocate and are desperatly looking for a good home for our hens. We love them, we are in Orange County, and we would love to find somebody in Orange County, or Santa Barbara County, but we are not picky. As long as somebody can take care of them. Please reply for more information. I don't know where I can start to find them homes, if you have any suggestions, please let me know.
Thank you,
Jessica

I am looing for homes for our five laying hens. They are beautiful birds and they need a place to call home, with somebody who will be able to take care of them. We thought we would be living here for a long long time, but we need to relocate and are desperatly looking for a good home for our hens. We love them, we are in Orange County, and we would love to find somebody in Orange County, or Santa Barbara County, but we are not picky. As long as somebody can take care of them. Please reply for more information. I don't know where I can start to find them homes, if you have any suggestions, please let me know.
Thank you,
Jessica
Look in one if these California threads to find folks near you.
....or put an ad on craigslist or some other advertising vehicle in your area.

I am looing for homes for our five laying hens.  They are beautiful birds and they need a place to call home, with somebody who will be able to take care of them.  We thought we would be living here for a long long time, but we need to relocate and are desperatly looking for a good home for our hens.  We love them, we are in Orange County, and we would love to find somebody in Orange County, or Santa Barbara County, but we are not picky.  As long as somebody can take care of them.  Please reply for more information.  I don't know where I can start to find them homes, if you have any suggestions, please let me know.
Thank you,
Jessica

We are in Monterey county and would be happy to add them to our flock. Were a bit north of Santa Barbara, but Monterey is a great vacation destination :). Incidentally, the Monterey SPCA takes in farm animals.

Dear callieisspooky,
Thank you for your email. Monterey is beautiful, and Carmel valley what a great place to live. I love our birds, I hate the thought of not having them near but Santa Barbara is tough, at best housing wise and I doubt I would be able to find a place to regime them while I'm in nursing school. If you are interested I could send you pics. The young americauna hens lay the most amazing blue eggs and delicious as you know. How many chickens do you have now?

Back
Top Bottom