Hello To All

Moon Acre

Hatching
Sep 30, 2015

I have new fluffy 7 day old chicks. The are doing well so far. I located a few photos of the baby chicks who are already of FaceTime with out kids! Looking forward to watching this 2nd flock flourish.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif

Hope you continue to have a wonderful time here!

I would love to see the photo when you can locate it!

Thank you for the kids welcome. I found the photos of our new chicks but I now have to figure out how to get them to my "????" page? Thread? LOL

I accidentally came up with the idea. I was looking for a large plastic bin thinking I would keep it in our guest house and then move it when our two Kerry Blue Terriers came. My plan was to put the bin in the tub if I was in there working. As I was on my way to pick up the chicks it occurred to me. I asked my fabulous Hen Lady and she said it was a great idea. The seem to be flourishing. We put a wood hamster house in it but placed it upside down. They use it has a perch and this morning they were taking turns claiming up on it and practicing flying off. It was pretty cute!

LOL - I have no idea. The is a mix of them and I just pick the babies that look healthy and I try to pick as diverse as possible. They are all from South America. araucana chicken and the other ones are dark black and lay dark brown eggs. Black Copper Marans I think

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom