What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Pics

Chicken Girl1

Queen of the Coop
6 Years
Mar 3, 2015
Virginia
Well I don't know about y'all but I LOVE breakfast
tongue.png
so I decided to see what yummy food y'all make for your morning meal! So don't be shy and tell us what you ate for breakfast today (and share a picture if you like!). I guess I'll start, let's see......I made some homemade Belgian waffles with homemade whipped cream to put on top some crispy maple bacon (Mmmm) and a glass of milk, oh and strawberries
lol.png

LL

Last edited by a moderator:
I could eat breakfast 3 meals a day and anytime day or night. Today I had 5 strips of thick sliced bacon and of course a few fresh eggs from my girls over easy and a cup of coffee light and sweet.

Think I'll have to get some more bacon...

I made French toast with blueberry streusel bread. Topped it with sliced banana and strawberry, a little syrup and some home grown bacon on the side.

I'm different too I don't eat breakfast don't care for breakfast food. Usually when I wake up (which could be as late as 5 or 6 pm (I'm a night person) I might have chicken or steak or spaghetti etc. with sides dishes (or not)

Once in a blue moon when company is over we will go to a breakfast place - because oddly enough they want breakfast. Then I get something like blue berry pancakes with whipping cream on top. I call that desert.

Back
Top Bottom