New to the chicken game!

Pjthecomic

Hatching
Nov 7, 2015
Magic Valley ID
Hello all. I am new and trying to do my research. It seems all the info needed is in these pages. I have been reading voraciously and decided to join. Thanks for all you do here folks!

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

BYC sure is filled with lots of helpful info and advice. I'm glad you joined!

If you haven't already, I'd highly recommend checking out our leaning center. https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

And of course, feel free to ask any questions.
smile.png

Hello all. I am new and trying to do my research. It seems all the info needed is in these pages. I have been reading voraciously and decided to join. Thanks for all you do here folks!

Welcome To BYC! Nice seeing another member from Idaho joining. I'm in Nampa Idaho. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Greetings for a neighboring state (just a short distance over the state line), and welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. X2 on Mountain Peeps; if you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif

Feel free to ask questions, there are a lot of helpful members here. And using the Search box (upper left corner, under the logo) can be a useful tool for finding all kinds of information.

It's nice to have you here!

Back
Top Bottom