I hate coyotes!!

bufforpfarm

In the Brooder
Oct 21, 2015
Well in the last 2 months coyotes have killed both my small dogs an eaten last one in our own yard. Havent messed with my young 5 weeks old chicks they under heavy protection. They are hunting in packs about 6 of them came up 2am got our last dog. Neighbors seen them.

Depending on local regulations I would catch them in a cage and shoot them. I live in the mountains and every year a huge pack of coyotes (2 dozen at least!) comes into the valley where I live to feast on the local pets, poultry, and livestock.

So sorry for your loss!

Thanks. Yeah we are gonna kill them. Im building a blind to lay in wait for their return. They been showing up alot.

Depending on local regulations I would catch them in a cage and shoot them. I live in the mountains and every year a huge pack of coyotes (2 dozen at least!) comes into the valley where I live to feast on the local pets, poultry, and livestock.

So sorry for your loss!
I'm calling BS on this. Yotes do not run in packs that large. It's rare you'll find more than half dozen running together. I have decades of coyote calling experience.

I do know that only two or three can sound like a dozen when they get to yipping.
get them chasing a rabbit, and then those same 3 can easily sound like hordes......

I din't think I'd call bs on a particular thread. basically calling someone a liar. It's very probably that at certain times of the year, many more yotes move into or thru an area. I'm sure they cross paths also.........

I'm calling BS on this. Yotes do not run in packs that large. It's rare you'll find more than half dozen running together. I have decades of coyote calling experience.
Perhaps it is 2-3 packs grouping together? Normally they split up when they get to the valley and form groups of about 6-8 individuals. Anyway there are lots of free-ranging chickens, loose dogs and cats, scantily protected livestock, and a fair amount of wildlife in the area so there is enough food for the pack(s).

Just be careful of small/young kids outside. I am scared of coyotes now as an adult becuase of one i ran across while five (maybe six but i am pretty sure i was five) i was walkinng my dog and one came out and tried to attack me if it hadnt been for my collie/ golden retriever mix (God provided) i wouldnt be now.

Back
Top Bottom