I said no pictures!

So cute!
thumbsup.gif

These "tribble" chickens are so adorable, My DD has been asking for a silkie for quite a while. I love the interesting, fluffy silkie feathers, but really don't care for the silkie face. (At best you can only see their beak.) That's why we have yet to hatch silkies. Your chickens seem to mix the best of both breeds very well. Silkie's feathers + cuteness of Serama = super fun chickens!

These "tribble" chickens are so adorable, My DD has been asking for a silkie for quite a while. I love the interesting, fluffy silkie feathers, but really don't care for the silkie face. (At best you can only see their beak.) That's why we have yet to hatch silkies. Your chickens seem to mix the best of both breeds very well. Silkie's feathers + cuteness of Serama = super fun chickens!

I think you're a candidate for the World Tribble Federation?

Do you use a Star Trek themed naming system? That could be so much fun!

We have a white hen named "Princess Lay-a," so when we got a black one, she of course had to be "Darth Layer." Our only bantam is named Cookie, but her nickname is "The Bantam Menace" because of all the trouble she causes. This year we added 2 Bielefelders "Hen Solo" & "Chew-BAWK-a"

Back
Top Bottom