Coop Curtains

cupofJoelene

Chirping
Jul 8, 2015

Just added some to our coop and they look so cute! Finally got new layers to figure out where to lay, too.
1f609.png

They also compliment the coop name that we've FINALLY decided on. The Shabby Chic-Inn! Does anyone have any curtain pictures to share? I love how decorative I've seen other BYC members be.

With a small coop these get..ahh..soiled.  So they hang by velcro, just pull out and replace.  Hope yours are not UNDER a roost area..:gig

Velcro! Good idea, lol. These are below more nests and we don't get much of a mess over there, fortunately. I guess the chicken keeper in my subconscious was thinking straight when I put the roosts on the opposite end of the coop! It wasn't planned much, just set them up in the easiest place at that time.

Velcro! Good idea, lol. These are below more nests and we don't get much of a mess over there, fortunately. I guess the chicken keeper in my subconscious was thinking straight when I put the roosts on the opposite end of the coop! It wasn't planned much, just set them up in the easiest place at that time.

If my gals would roost on the other side of the board there would be no problem, but the all want to sleep near the window above the nests, so some poops do land there
gig.gif

I stapled the first set but when had to change it, stapled velcro onto the board above the nests. And sew the other loop velcro on the curtains. Quick change when needed.

Have used the leg of old jeans and just cut strips leaving a continuous band across the top. Would like to use more decorative fabrics, but they are such CHICKEN about changes:)

Back
Top Bottom