New to BYC

triciam2011

In the Brooder
Feb 10, 2016
I have been reading these forums for a while. It has helped me with my chickens. So I decided to sign up so I could post my chooks pics. I have 1 brown leghorn roo General Sao, 2 brown leghorn hens Charlie and Lacey, 1 buff Orpington hen Blondie, 1 barred rock hen Nessa, 1 blue maran hen Betty, 1 Easter egger/barred rock hen Penny, 1 red legbar hen Goldie, and just picked up 2 cream legbar roos (7 weeks old) Jeffrey and Dr Suess. They free range during the day and roost in the coop at night. The 2 legbars are separate from the flock.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! What a lovely flock you have there! Looking forward to seeing your pics ;) Theybhave fabulous names too. Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Would love to see photos of your flock, that is "the frosting on the cake", a greeters treat. Glad you joined the Backyard chickens flock
frow.gif

A few pics posted new to the forum still trying to figure it out.. My avatar is of "The General" General Sao Seems google won't let me download my pics i emailed to myself.. lol I'll get it tho

Hi and
welcome-byc.gif
- great to have you join us. Looking forward to seeing the pics!

All the best
CT

welcome-byc.gif

Looking forward to seeing your photos.

It's nice to have you here!

Back
Top Bottom