Chickenlover200's new chat thread

ChickenLover200

Crowing
8 Years
May 10, 2013
I'll be in the barn!
Long time, no BYC:)
Figured id start a new one of these and whoever wants to join, just drop in with a post!

What have i beenup to? Well, my last chat thread hasnt been posted in since 2014. I'm definitely not going back that far, but I'll tell anyone who wants to know about myfamily's roadtrip to Washington state from Pennsylvania. Filled with problems and things unplanned, but still fun! :D

frow.gif

Not at all... Welcome! :frow
As you can see, it isnt very busy yet haha

Uploaded a few old pictures so i can put the album n my signature :)
Those are my kittens who are now almost 3 years old.

I loved it when they had blue eyes... Too bad they didn't stay that way...
My boy Pickle is the one in the first picture with his head up in the back of the kennel. He was one of the smallest and he sort of looks like a bat :p

These are some pictures from a few weeks ago... Same photo, but one is edited with color splash. That is my mare Cinnamon and me....

:goodpost: Nice! He's gorgeous!

I posted pictures of her on another site when i first got her and everyone said she looked sick and needed groceries :rolleyes:
She wasnt exactly in the greatest condition when i got her as a freebie. She did need LOTS of groceries :p

I amso glad i decided to look at this "one last horse"... I was feeling down after looking at several horses that either had health problems, were skittish, or bucked. So i figured, oh well, what will it matter to look at one more horse? I was about to give up on looking and almost missed out on the chance of a lifetime. :)

Back
Top Bottom