Instruction manual for Brower Incubator 846

Ian Clelland

In the Brooder
Mar 17, 2016
Loring, Ontario, Canada
I've recently acquired a Brower 846 Incubator and although the instructions were inside it, the section on chicken eggs has been eaten by mice...Would someone please be willing to email a copy of the manual to me...thank you very much...am looking forward to getting incubator running and hatching...Ian

Me too! I have a Brower 846 but I have no instructions :( Thanks!
Edited by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found another thread that has a picture of instructions. It is a bit blurry but may help. the thread was 'Brower Model #846 Incubator - Montgomery Wards 1979 Model

Can someone also email me a manual for the 846 incubator? (Send me a PM) Also has anyone switched out the particle board for foam board? Mine is showing it's age. Has anyone installed a fan in theirs? I have "day 16" eggs in my little giant and some are clearly a week behind. I have 3 dozen incubating, a dozen each, blue jersey, golden comet and barred rock. all are active at the second candling.

Could you please email me a set of instructions? I just found one of these at a garage sale and my geese started laying all of a sudden.

Thank you!

Could you please email me the manual to the montgomery ward incubator model 20864 if you still have it? Send me a PM please. Thanks! Edited by Staff

Back
Top Bottom