Breeder/Show Quality Silkie Rooster

Zgm12

Songster
5 Years
Jul 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a black bearded silkie rooster. His name is Wish and he is seven months old (hatched 9-13-2015). He has a very even temperament and has never hurt anyone. I would keep him myself but I already have several roosters. Wish shows great promise for future showing, and could easily win any local show and possibly even larger shows. He fits to the requirements in the APA Standard of Perfection for Bearded Silkies. Parent birds are on the premise. The rooster has the potential to be great 4H show bird due to his easygoing nature and quality characteristics. He would also make a wonderful family pet. The rooster has been around children, pigs, horses, dogs, cats, and other chickens. He is for a GOOD HOME ONLY! There is a $15 rehoming fee, but I am also willing to trade for a silkie hen. Serious inquiries only. For more information and photos, please contact. Thank you!

Last edited:
Would love to take him if he's still available. Can you ship I'm in Ohio about 1 1/2 hrs west of Youngstown

He's still available as of now. I will look into shipping prices. I've never shipped so I'm a little worried about the trip being too stressful for him but if it's only to Ohio it'll probably be fine.

Back
Top Bottom