Black Copper Marans Eggs NPIP

RoosterCogburn7

Chicken Atlas Farm NPIP 74-4231
5 Years
Dec 5, 2014
Up For sale are Black Copper Maran Hatching Egg from the Wade/Jean Davis line. These are the French feather legged variety. I have had a good hatch rate. We are a hobby farm, so we will do out best to fulfill orders as best we can based on the production of our hens. I cannot guarantee hatch rates after it is processed by USPS. We will take the utmost care in protecting your eggs for shipping, which includes individually bubble wrapping each egg, using a cushioning layer of bubble wrap and packing peanuts. If for any reason your eggs arrive broken, please take a photo with the a current newspaper and PM me. I will either refund the broken eggs, or ship you more to make it right.

1 Dozen 24.00 plus 15.00 shipping.

1/2 Dozen 12.00 plus 15.00 shipping

PM for paypal information and how to continue the process.

We are NPIP Certified: NPIP 74-4231 and TAHC approved. Copies will be provided with shipment.

Last edited:
We currently have an abundance of BCM eggs. Our girls recently decided to go into over drive,

12=24.00 plus 15.00 shipping
06= 12.00 plus 15.00 shipping

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind compliment. French Black Copper Marans are beautiful birds. We just shipped out 13 eggs to California. We have plenty on hand. I am toying with running a hatch, but haven't made up my mind on that yet.
wee.gif

Where are you located? I'm looking to diversify my bloodlines, but want to look at eggs that won't have to travel cross-country.

I would love to get some bcm eggs are they very dark?I am breeding to my Americana hens for a nice olive egg also love the dark egg these chickens lay.

I would love to get some bcm eggs are they very dark?I am breeding to my Americana hens for a nice olive egg also love the dark egg these chickens lay emSo

I would love to get some bcm eggs are they very dark?I am breeding to my Americana hens for a nice olive egg also love the dark egg these chickens lay.
Some lay darker than others, but it also changes throughout the year. I made 4 Olive Egger chicks for the same reason you want to. It will be several months, but I am hopping they are hens and will give me those army green eggs as well. So, let me know if you want eggs now that my BCM girls are laying again,

Back
Top Bottom