Needlework including cross stitch, embroidery, stump work, etc.....

Calebs Chicks

Chirping
Apr 4, 2016
Central Florida
Hi y'all! I am a chicken lovin, cross stitchin, embroidery stitchin gal way down here in Central Florida! I am interested in any needle work, and love the art! My mother is a quilter and she is simply amazing. She gave me my appreciation for the love and work put into hand pieces. I am involved in a Christmas stocking at moment by Sheperds Bush for my son. It's been a while in the making, but I am seeing the finish line. I will post a pic when done with the stitching, then just gotta find someone who can finish it for me. .....? IN the meantime I will try to post a few pics of some little things I have done over the year. Not great with computers, but I will try! Lol!
Let's see what ya got peeps!

I love cross stitch but recently have had to slow down with it as I have osteoarthritis in my hands so can only do short periods of time doing it. I love lavender and lace ladies I've done summer and Noel. I also love doing the dream catchers, cottages, all our yesterday's. What sort do you like doing?

I'm a stitcher, too. It's very relaxing, like a little mental vacation in the evenings.

I recently finished this piece:

Sorry my camera skills aren't stellar. It's a XS version of Vanitas Still Life by Pieter Claesz.

I Somewhat cross stitch mostly simple pattern quilting blocks the one I'm working on now actually started when I was about 13 and only got about a quarter of one block done before I left for college and got left at my mom's house. I figured a quilt isn't going to be any good if it isn't finished

not the best picture. I'll post a picture of the quilt if I ever get it done. I also have a picture of a duck that I started on in 5th grade I think it's in my mom's house somewhere and sadly I only ever got the head finished

Back
Top Bottom