Duckling Cam!

dotknott

Songster
6 Years
Apr 11, 2016
Rhode Island
My Coop
My Coop
I figured I'd share with you folks that my live stream duckling cam is up!
http://herouxpotager.com/duckling-cam/
There's really no action now, but I've been hearing intermittent peeps and tapping/scratching sounds.
We were having a blast listening for peeps at the office today (It was great because we could just work with headphones on and every once in a while someone would type "PEEP!" in the chat.

This evening when I got home I added a watch visible in the frame to better be able to go back to the time of peep.

Right now, there's little going on, but if you listen with headphones you might hear a peep.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Brilliant.
big_smile.png

I counted 3 internal pips last night and 2 more this AM! Stay tuned!

I'm expecting more peeping eggs today, and maybe a pip on camera. Of course I will update this thread if there's a pip.

It looks like everyone has internally pipped. Egg 04 is still working it's beak out, and last night 01 and 08 began pipping. Feed is live again today with a LEGO Mad Scientist for encouragement. (I thought I had a LEGO guy in a chicken suit, but I can't find him!)

I worked from home, and set my laptop playing the live stream full screen on the desk next to my desktop. I saw this out of the corner of my eye and freaked out. You can hear that a few seconds later in the video.

Back
Top Bottom