Chicken Salad Seeds

Karen711

Chirping
Oct 11, 2015
Sechelt, B.C.
Hello
Can anyone tell me where I can buy Chicken Salad Seeds?? I've seen them somewhere along the line but can't find them now. Would really like to get some going for the girls :)
Any & all info appreciated
1f60a.png

I am running into the same problem. I want to buy the seeds but they are only sold at MyPetChicken.com and then by time you add the postage it is too expensive. But the ingredients are
Contains: Broccoli Waltham, Purple Top Turnip, Bracco White Mustard, Forage Kale, Ladino Clover.
I am going to look at some different local feed/landscape stores or even Walmart and buy some seeds individually. Good luck. :)

I am running into the same problem. I want to buy the seeds but they are only sold at MyPetChicken.com and then by time you add the postage it is too expensive. But the ingredients are
Contains: Broccoli Waltham, Purple Top Turnip, Bracco White Mustard, Forage Kale, Ladino Clover.
I am going to look at some different local feed/landscape  stores or even Walmart and buy some seeds individually. Good luck. :)
x

I'll have to do the same the since the don't ship to Canada either. Thanks for the info
1f603.png

Back
Top Bottom