Newbie from Ohio

CrystalA

In the Brooder
May 5, 2016
Ohio
Hello everyone! I'm a new chicken mama and loving it but of course i have some questions. I have 11 chicks and the first 6 i got at tractor supply. Five of them are supposed to be red sex link pullets but i suspect one could be a rooster (I'm sure i could be wrong). He is feathering in all white with a little cream coloring while the others are turning brown. He also has a much bigger comb than the others. Can anyone tell? He's almost 3 weeks old.

His/her name is Scrambles =)

I'm not certain but because of his coloring, I would say he is a cockerel. You can also post his photos at "what breed or gender is this." to get more opinions

I'm not certain  but because of his coloring,  I would say he is a cockerel.   You can also post his photos at  "what breed or gender is this." to get more opinions

Thank you I think I will do that and maybe with some pix of the others for comparison.

Thank you. ..I've been looking on this site for a while and finally decided to just join. I hope he will be a rooster because he's very friendly.

In my experience, little boys are bolder and more friendly when they are young - they don't often stay that way though
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom