Are my lavender orpingtons males or females??

kaylabeans28

Chirping
Feb 25, 2015
Woodstock, IL

We just bought these two yesterday and they claimed that they were 5-6 weeks old. I hope that they're pullets, because they also claimed they were 98% sure that they were. Thank you in advance!

Oh my gosh!!! I want them!! :th :love So far the bottom one looks like a pullet, the top one I want to say 90% pullet. I would love it if I had one of each. As a matter of fact, I think I am gojng to order some! :lol:

Oh my gosh!!! I want them!! :th :love So far the bottom one looks like a pullet, the top one I want to say 90% pullet. I would love it if I had one of each. As a matter of fact, I think I am gojng to order some! :lol:

Thank you! I'm going to post a better picture of them individually if that would help? The one is getting little red/pink wattles.. I wish I could've just ordered them but everywhere I find them they're out, you have to order a billion of them or they only come straight run. They're beautiful and super sweet and friendly too so far!

Yes, I better face shot would help a lot. :) I have a bunch of chicks coming in two weeks, I am going to see if the hatchery carries them. My luck it would be all Roo's. :rolleyes: Whenever you get the chance post a few more and we will have a look.
1f440.png

These I just took right now.. I have a bad feeling that they're both males.. And I really need females. Also, do you think that they're really 5-6 weeks of age?? Thank you in advance!

Well, shoot. The 3rd pic, the one up close does look like a Roo. I myself, am not certain about the other. It goes more toward cockerel, but then I scratch my head. :oops:. I REALLY hope you don't have two Roo's. Their age, to me, does look to be around 6 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom