I have to get rid of my 7 week old Indian runner duck.

KariTurner

In the Brooder
Jun 12, 2015
I have had her since the day she was born as a pet. I am given her all of my attention. She has been with me everyday all day since the day she was born. She is very loving and trusting of me. She has not been around any other ducks. Can someone give me advice on what j should do or if anyone is interested she is truly an amazing companion.

Whenever I am out of her site for one minute she starts freaking out. She doesn't even want to be outside or anywhere without me. We put her in a pond by herself and she swam so fast to shore. She doesn't see herself as a duck or even enjoy being outside unless My bf or I am with her.

Last edited:
Why do you have to get rid of her?
hit.gif

Where are you located? You may also try your local state thread. I could take her if you were near me or wanted to ship her to me.

Also I'm not sure if when you said you put her in a pond you meant you were trying to release her to the wild. If so, please don't do that. She will die.

I have had her since the day she was born as a pet. I am given her all of my attention. She has been with me everyday all day since the day she was born. She is very loving and trusting of me. She has not been around any other ducks. Can someone give me advice on what j should do or if anyone is interested she is truly an amazing companion.

Whenever I am out of her site for one minute she starts freaking out. She doesn't even want to be outside or anywhere without me. We put her in a pond by herself and she swam so fast to shore. She doesn't see herself as a duck or even enjoy being outside unless My bf or I am with her.
Def don't let her out on a pond or lake or river she will not make it. Go to "where am I where are you" and find your state thread. ask there also.

Be sure to add where you are located here in the rehoming thread just state and or town not address or phone # @KariTurner

Last edited:

@Amiga

@KariTurner - what state are you located in?

Please don't just turn her loose - let's work on finding a new home for her.

Does she quack loudly? That's not a problem, I just want to know if she's a girl or a boy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom