Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Hatching Eggs

Farmer Viola

Songster
6 Years
May 23, 2013
Earth
High quality fertile Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs. Marked, dated, and turned daily. Eggs ship weekly (eggs are 1-7 days old).

Great layers, good in cold and warm climate, dual-purpose breed for meat and eggs. Friendly and personable hens make great lawn ornaments because they are so beautiful.

We are breeding towards the Wyandotte Standard of Perfection and the Blue Laced Red standard proposed by Jerry Foley.

$50 for 12 Eggs
plus $20 shipping fee (individually wrapped, double boxed, Priority 2-Day)

Availability:
SOLD OUT updated 7/10/2016

Includes all 3 colors: blue, black, splash.
Pen is Blue x Blue parents.

Eggs hatched here on the farm are 95-100% fertility. I cannot guarantee your box will arrive safe, nor guaranty your hatch, as it is far out of my control. I will do my best to make sure your eggs are packaged with exceptional care in bubble wrap and double boxed.

Ask us about BLRW chicks for local pickup in Portland, Oregon. Live birds local pick-up only.

View my Seller Feedback.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABOUT WYANDOTTES
Wyandottes are a favorite amongst backyard flock owners for their dependable egg laying, easygoing nature, hardiness, and the great variety of beautiful feather patterns available.

Class: American
Type: Large Fowl & Bantam
Size: Heavy (7-8 lbs)
Purpose: Dual
Egg Laying: Very Good (4/wk)
Egg Color: Brown
Egg Size: Large
Comb Type: Rose Comb
Hardy In Winter: Yes
Bears Confinement: Bears confinement well
Especially Docile: Yes
Setter/Broody: Yes
Personality: Generally easygoing with a tendency toward domination

ABOUT BLUE LACED RED WYANDOTTES
The outer edge of the feather is the "lace" color, and the inner circle color is dark red or mahogany (never orange or brassy).
The B/B/S (blue/black/splash) gene gives a chance to throw all 3 colors when breeding: Blue laced, Black laced, and Splash (white) laced.

GENETICS
Breed (color) X (color) to create:
- Splash X Black = 100% Blue chicks
- Blue X Blue = 50% Blue, 25% Black, 25% Splash chicks
- Splash X Blue = 50% Splash, 50% Blue chicks

Last edited:
I have a question . . The top of your ad says $60.00 a dozen and below in the discription it says $50.00 + $20.00 shipping for a dozen. So what is the correct price?

Right you are! My mistake, I have updated the ad price to reflect the description price as well.

It is $50 for 12+ eggs, we average about 18 eggs a week (around 6 eggs free).

Just hatched 14 out of 18 eggs sent! Big, beautiful, healthy chicks!

Thanks so much!!

Currently the hens are molting! Once they start laying, I'll be able to offer hatching eggs again. I will post here when they become available.

Back
Top Bottom