Any Fishing Enthusiasts here ?

Pics

BruceAZ

Songster
May 18, 2016
Valley of the Sun :)

*just some random pic on the net*

It's been a while

Living in the desert we don't have a lot of natural lakes around here.. unless i'm willing to drive about 1 hour into the mountains

I spent about 6 month in Florida. It was a great state to live in. The weather is nice. The only thing i don't get is why they use an orange as the image for the state on car license plates.. yet the price of oranges are not exactly cheap, despite having orange trees in most empty lots

Hi. I am minniechicks from Alabama. I love to fish. I do not know what you fish for, howeverI love to sit for hours and fish for ctappie, brim,and cat fish. I have never been deep sea fishing though.;)

I'm from Arizona. Most of the lakes we have here are man-made and the fishes are mostly cat fish or sun fish (at the local lakes near me)
https://www.azgfd.com/Fishing

There are trouts and other types but you have to drive a few hours for those.

I like fishing when it's cool outside :) Bring the family or friends!

I was at the local park and saw this..This is a problem with catch and release :/

*just some random pic on the net* It's been a while Living in the desert we don't have a lot of natural lakes around here.. unless i'm willing to drive about 1 hour into the mountains I spent about 6 month in Florida. It was a great state to live in. The weather is nice. The only thing i don't get is why they use an orange as the image for the state on car license plates.. yet the price of oranges are not exactly cheap, despite having orange trees in most empty lots
Ohhhh man! If you want some good fishin' you have got to come to Wisconsin!! Thousands of natural lakes and streams! I've honestly never thought about living in a desert and having to drive hours just to fish! I can drive only 10 minutes and catch 30+" northern pike daily. Or drive only 30 minutes away for trophy Muskie and plenty of crappie, bass and perch (and many others)

I live in Michigan's U.P.....a fisherman's paradise..... Surrounded by the great lakes and nothing but forest.
I am lucky enough to live within walking distance of both trout and warmer water fish like walleye crappie....etc.
Very few people where I live so many unspoiled miles of rivers and streams.

Last edited:
We do but they're only 20 bucks a year! And you can fish for just about everything with that!

$20 a year.. that's about the same price as here. Honestly, the fishes here are pretty smelly for some reason so we don't really fish for consumption though.

Yes.... I'm an disabled veteran... So I fish free.... But residents are around twenty bucks here too.... I'm not sure about non residents.... But when I get a minute I'll look it up

Supposed to go out later today and fish for Kings in Lake Superior

Thank you for your service.

I caught cat fishes.. but that's about it for me. kings? if you don't mind share some pictures of them when you caught them?

Back
Top Bottom