Do You Own A Gun ?

BruceAZ

Songster
May 18, 2016
Valley of the Sun :)
0.jpg

Gun Control discussion-- it will usually go back to the discussion table after a shooting

I do have guns-- but to me they are like the fire extinguishers in this house

I know how to use them if needed.. but i'm not that attached to them like some of the other gun owners that i know

Last edited:
Yes we own guns. I have grown up with guns. We use ours mostly for hunting, and pest control. Protection is a minimal concern for us.
He sounds very reasonable here doesn't he....Trouble is he is a politician. All politicians are skilled at sounding reasonable while proposing unreasonable acts. All this man did, who he wants to restrict rights of, was look at a terrorist site. Now if they get some true proof that this man/men are planning some terrorist act he can arrest them. But he wants to limit rights of someone who has not yet actually done anything, that concerns me.

Yes we own guns. I have grown up with guns. We use ours mostly for hunting, and pest control. Protection is a minimal concern for us.
He sounds very reasonable here doesn't he....Trouble is he is a politician. All politicians are skilled at sounding reasonable while proposing unreasonable acts. All this man did, who he wants to restrict rights of, was look at a terrorist site. Now if they get some true proof that this man/men are planning some terrorist act he can arrest them. But he wants to limit rights of someone who has not yet actually done anything, that concerns me.

the current candidates are worst to be honest

politicians or businessmen..

they are opposite sides of the same coin

instead of paying politicians to make laws.. now a businessman might be able to skip the middle man and sign whatever bill he wants into law..

it's a scary thought

2016 is a horrible year.. they are getting more violence by the day

i guess they don't even know the meaning of peaceful protest anymore...

0.jpg

we got another shooting a few days ago right? a veteran ?

that might be the reason why you don't see the gun control being pushed again this time around..

Last edited:
Yes I am voting for Mickey Mouse....and we are going to become proficient at speaking spanish. I can pass as Hispanic in looks but as soon as I open my mouth I am clearly Caucasian. Having an escape plan might be a good idea at this point.

"it's like picking which STD you are comfortable with"

a comment by a user i met online when talking about voting for which candidates (at the time ted cruz and kasich were still in the race).

anyway.. i guess in your area you don't have to pay for gun range time right?

here

$15/hour for 1 line-- it went by quick
$15 for 50rd of fmj

so each time i'm there i used about $45-$60..

that's pretty pricey..

with so many laws about guns-- the only place i can use them is at the gun range

it's interesting isn't it ? not many things that you own-- in order to use you have to go to a designated area.. pay by the hour just to use it
roll.png

Yes I have never been to a gun range. I have, way back while still a teen, shot blue rock. I have no idea how much it cost. I wish I had done more with it, but at the time I was a surly teen and uninterested.

Yes I have never been to a gun range. I have, way back while still a teen, shot blue rock. I have no idea how much it cost. I wish I had done more with it, but at the time I was a surly teen and uninterested.

Here you hear gun shots occasionally, but no one gets concerned about it, no one assumes the worst. Generally we figure target practice or someone found a sick raccoon.

Here you hear gun shots occasionally, but no one gets concerned about it, no one assumes the worst. Generally we figure target practice or someone found a sick raccoon.

must be the location...

you live in ACREs of land?

since in my city.. firing off a gun within the city limit is illegal..so the sound of gunshot means trouble around here.

in arizona.. with the open border. we have our own problems..

there's a reason why the people who live in the border cities in this state will not give up their guns that easily.. call 911 and the police will arrive in 1 hour and 30 minute..
hmm.png

0.jpg

you saw this documentary movie ?

the residents of one of the border cities of Arizona are in this documentary

Cartel Land
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4126304/
0.jpg

It is the location. Yes I now live on a farm, my nearest neighbors are a quarter of a mile away. But even when I lived in a small town (small here means less then 500) hearing a gun shot was no concern.
Now I am sure if someone heard a shot in one of our cities yes people would get excited.

It is the location. Yes I now live on a farm, my nearest neighbors are a quarter of a mile away. But even when I lived in a small town (small here means less then 500) hearing a gun shot was no concern.
Now I am sure if someone heard a shot in one of our cities yes people would get excited.

excited?

true.. must be the location
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom