~ChickenBook~ (A "Facebook" type chat thread for your chickens!)

ChickenLover200

Crowing
8 Years
May 10, 2013
I'll be in the barn!
Welcome to ChickenBook! There used to be a thread like this a while back. It eventualy died out, so I'm recreating it, because it was fun!
Here is where you can create a "ChickenBook" page for any of your chickens!

You can create as many "profiles" for your chickens as you want. Try to limit the number of "profiles" you make so that they remain managable. ONE chicken per created profile. Ducks and other fowl are allowed, too.

FOWL language IS allowed, but FOUL language is not.

To create your first ChickenBook "profile" fill the form below!

Photo of bird:
Name of bird:
Age of bird:
Breed AND Gender of bird:
Your username: (i.e. @ChickenLover200)
A little bit about the bird:

When you want to "comment" on a profile, quote it. Same when asking questions from a certain bird. All BYC rules apply. Have fun! To post an update of your bird, post it like this:

EXAMPLE:

(add the photo here that you've chosen for your bird's "profile")
Katie (6/7/16)

I and the hens are enjoying a dust bath today!

(Attach additional photos here)

Last edited:

Name:Bea

About her:eek:nece she was attacked by a dog,and survived!she had a sister named livi who just died back in decseber,and she dose not like my one year old chickens.

Edit to add that the chicken in the front is her.

Last edited:

Name:Bea

About her:eek:nece she was attacked by a dog,and survived!she had a sister named livi who just died back in decseber,and she dose not like my one year old chickens.

Edit to add that the chicken in the front is her.

Connie (7/6/16)
@ChickenLover200

Comment: Welcome to ChickenBook, Bea! Congrats on being the first to post a profile! :celebrate :D

Connie (7/6/16)
@ChickenLover200

Comment: Welcome to ChickenBook, Bea! Congrats on being the first to post a profile! :celebrate :D

Bea's comment:thank you!

Connie (7/6/16)
@ChickenLover200

Comment: how has the flock been, Bea? My flock is rather small. It's just me, my silkie sister, Andie who will be joining ChickenBook soon, Cookie (lakenvelder), king of the coop (campine), and buttercup(a buttercup). Mom (CL200) says we're going to have new friends soon and they might even arrive today! Although I'm excited, she says they'll grow up to be bigger than me and I'm worried that I might end up being he lowest on ye pecking order.

Last edited:

Connie (7/6/16)
@ChickenLover200

Comment: how has the flock been, Bea? My flock is rather small. It's just me, my silkie sister, Andie who will be joining ChickenBook soon, Cookie (lakenvelder), king of the coop (campine), and buttercup(a buttercup). Mom (CL200) says we're going to have new friends soon and they might even arrive today! Although I'm excited, she says they'll grow up to be bigger than me and I'm worried that I might end up being he lowest on ye pecking order.

Bea(7/6/16)

Comment:great!im the oldest,so I don't like the younger ones,I like granit,tho.she said she's going to join soon.

Back
Top Bottom